Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Dbanj Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of UK (807 Views)

Dbanj Steps Out With His Newborn Son(video+photos) / Dbanj Steps Out In Style, Spotted With Two Half Naked Ladies(photos) / Photos: Singer Dbanj Steps Out In Style on the Street of UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of UK by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dbanj aka Bangalee is currently in UK for his UK tour.

am I the only one feeling those shoes...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/dbanj-steps-out-in-style-on-streets-of.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Dbanj Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of UK by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
more photos

Re: Dbanj Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of UK by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
RIP to his career. The beginnings have endings.
Re: Dbanj Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of UK by ObaKlaz: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
RIP to his career. The beginnings have endings.
RIP to yours too, Billy goat.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of UK by badassProdigy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eja Nla aka Big Fish! I'm With You ... Naija future Minister for Agriculture, and may be our Future Trump lol...

by the way

1 Share

Re: Dbanj Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of UK by Mimienudles(f): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nice shoes
Re: Dbanj Steps Out In Style On The Streets Of UK by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
ObaKlaz:
RIP to yours too, Billy goat.
I dont have a career, I am business mogul on Mutual Funds and Venture Capitalism. I cant go down, ask Trump.

(1) (Reply)

‘be Patient With Buhari’…… Nigerian Actress, Funmi Holder Urges Nigerians / Actress Toyin Aimaku Spotted Hawkins Oranges On The Street / The Man Who Dances Daily @ Ajegunle, Along Ikorodu Road....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.