Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Donald Trump(do We Have President Trump Or GEN Trump) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump(do We Have President Trump Or GEN Trump) (386 Views)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / TRUMP OR CLINTON: Who Is Better For Africa? / TRUMP OR CLINTON: Who Is Better For Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump(do We Have President Trump Or GEN Trump) by shogotermies(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
In my heart,I have a feeling that DONALD TRUMP will win. But my issue with Trump,sorry President Trump is that he will be the pioneer of the Third world war. we all know Pres. Trump as a strong headed man,.
Now,the Russian army,has been said to be making unauthorized airstrikes in Syria,hindering the American army.. They have been controversies between the two bodies. Knowing the Russian President, Pres. Putin, to be a strong headed man also,its clear the two men will never come to an agreement,rather they show to each other which country is more powerful....

I smell the Third world war,lots of earthquake, landslide because its a NUCLEAR WAR.... 40MILLION PEOPLE WILL DIE AT A GLANCE,COMPARED TO THE 400,000 PEOPLE THAT DIED IN HIROSHIMA, JAPAN....

SMH....

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason Donald Trump Won The Election? / Why Donald Trump Accepted Same-sex Marriage / Cuba's Fidel Castro Dead Aged 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.