Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Losing To Donald Trump Painful – Hillary Clinton - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Losing To Donald Trump Painful – Hillary Clinton (359 Views)

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Losing To Donald Trump Painful – Hillary Clinton by nobilist(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hillary Clinton has described the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential election as “painful.” Mrs. Clinton, candidate of the Democratic Party was defeated by Republican Donald Trump, who won well over the required 270 electoral college votes. Delivering her concession speech, Mrs. Clinton said although the outcome of the election was not what she and her supporters wanted, Americans should look forward with optimism. “I am sorry that we did not win the election with the values we shared. This is painful and it will be for a long time..I still believe in America and I always will,” she said. The former Secretary of States said she would work with Donald Trump in the interest of America She urged younger politicians to always remain steadfast in their beliefs and values. “Never stop believing that fighting for what’s right is worth it,” she said. Mrs. Clinton commended her family, her staff, President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle, as well as all her supporters for standing by her.
Re: Losing To Donald Trump Painful – Hillary Clinton by okeyximo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys, Trump isn't A Monster / South Korean President Park Offers To Resign / List Of African Long Serving Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.