Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Please Assist - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Assist (589 Views)

How Can I Unlock My Spectranet LTE M022t Device. Please Assist / Please Assist Oukitel K5000 5.7" / Please Assist, Cubit X15 Screen Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Assist by sonofthunder: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
please assist... I have a tecno phone whose battery never charges but always discharges when plugged in regardless of the power rating of the charger. (problem started gradually and was occasional but now seems there's no hope). the only hope of every charging the battery is with a desktop charger which takes forever. please is my problem the battery or the charging port... please help identify and advise on probable solutions. thanksplease assist... I have a tecno phone whose battery never charges but always discharges when plugged in regardless of the power rating of the charger. (problem started gradually and was occasional but now seems there's no hope). the only hope of every charging the battery is with a desktop charger which takes forever. please is my problem the battery or the charging port... please help identify and advise on probable solutions. thanksplease assist... I have a tecno phone whose battery never charges but always discharges when plugged in regardless of the power rating of the charger. (problem started gradually and was occasional but now seems there's no hope). the only hope of every charging the battery is with a desktop charger which takes forever. please is my problem the battery or the charging port... please help identify and advise on probable solutions. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 For Sale @ Asaba / VAT INCREMENT - Let's Bombard The Minister's Phone With Calls And SMS / Ncc/telcos- Increase In Data Tariff – Why Not Now, If Not Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.