Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (54095 Views)

Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / "We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 26 Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by nextstep(m): 1:34am On Nov 10, 2016
If her mom is so tall, where did she go and get short from? I've been wondering if her mom was as short as she.

Chi chi... So portable... See lips on that last pic grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by demola7: 1:48am On Nov 10, 2016
Turks:
That name forever reminds me of the fruit called [size=30pt]cucumber[/size]
because dey r both 8 letter words cheesy
Turks:
because dey r both 8 letter words
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:01am On Nov 10, 2016
Carton talk
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by zimach(f): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2016
freesinzu:
Don't think Dats her mum cos I saw a different person at MPFWA the day she won, probably someone she looks up 2

Same here o. I wonder o. Bloggers sef
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by TEYA: 5:17am On Nov 10, 2016
ednut1:
op make sure u add surname to chidinma. cos the only chidinma i know is okeke
you mean chidinma cuccumber?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Handsomecole(m): 5:30am On Nov 10, 2016
The Topic is very misleading, that's "LABI" a popular presenter on TVC. I think Chidinma just used "mama" to address her.

There's a big difference between "Mama" and "Mother".

@OP how you expect her mother to look like that?? Nah Jass say she go still young like that. Bloggers sef...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by sagir1994(m): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Photoshop is really a good software for making celebrities more beautiful than they really are...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by KardinalZik(m): 5:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Is this one also news?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Iko5000: 6:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Abi Mods dey sleep , why post a pic which is not correct . That is not a mum and it should not be front page .
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by MilesLamar(m): 6:11am On Nov 10, 2016
blogger's o
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
So, she did not apply makeup? ?. .. Are you visually impaired or you just think you must also talk something? SMH undecided

Lol. Person that her makeup is always heavy sef.

Nairaland will soon censor "cucumber", all of you should continue.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Angel1696: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2016
Any time I see that name chidinma I remember Cocumber
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by oyeezah(f): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2016
freesinzu:
Don't think Dats her mum cos I saw a different person at MPFWA the day she won, probably someone she looks up 2
exactly! I remember too
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Missbizy(f): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2016
This op is lipsrsealed, just because u want to a make a thread shocked. That's a tv presenter on TVC!
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by odeebee: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
Mama doesnt necessarily mean mother

I respect u skara

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Kassychuks(f): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2016
Turks:
Lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2016
U need to be flogged

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by aprokomania(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Alexxgold:
small girl, wide ass hole chopping flavour's cassava with ease... chei!
it is people like you that make me worry about the eventual fate of the entire human race. A comment as uncouth as this would not even be uttered by Donald Trump in all his barbarism. oh well, you have had your 15 seconds of infamy.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Oyindaberry(f): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2016
Her mother bawo? This is Labi now, she's a presenter. OP, you get liver oo.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2016
This is Labi o. Bloggers of life. undecided
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Gkemz: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Her momsi fresh like tomato. She's taller and more sexy than Chidinma.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2016
Turks:

Fruit? Like seriously undecided

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Vickky55(f): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2016
Mama ko,.mamani, what of that old woman that came d day she won. She was shouting Chidinma Chidinma. A beg Lab I go sidon for ur doormot.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Isaacpyo04(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
Nigeria music star, Chidinma took to social media to celebrate her mother's birthday who looks like she is still in her 30's.

The dark skin beauty stands tall as she handles a red cup prolly filled with something strong as she is snapped in another photo swaying with her lovely daughter who has been rocking her new African hairstyle proudly.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/chidinma-shows-off-her-sexy-mother.html?m=1

Mum Bawo? Even her elder sis look older than this woman...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by saudyarmani(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2016
That's not her mom..pple go just dey carry bogus news up and down...that's lade of tvc..not her mom

Get una facts right before u start fingering people's brain on here undecided
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Mielanjmk(f): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2016
That is Labi Olayori.........

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Dotman2210(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2016
yomibelle:
Mother kwa? no be Labi from noon show of TVC be dat.
Your head is there joor,all this bloggers and misleading headline
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by ItzHoludex(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2016
Orikinla:
But why did Nairaland make it front page news? Spreading falsehood for internet traffic.
I donno oo
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by go4success(f): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2016
yomibelle:
one can't take all the news on the Internet serious these days Na wao
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2016
odeebee:

I respect u skara
wink
Re: Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
yomibelle:
I thought as much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking / Funny Toheeb Gets Featured On BBC (Photos) / N10 Million Sprayed On King Sunny Ade At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.