Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Important Message To All Mmm Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Important Message To All Mmm Members (645 Views)

The Important Message Buhari Gave Soldiers In Maiduguri On Boko Haram (read) / Important Message To All Mmm Members / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Message To All Mmm Members by petekayo(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dear MMM community members. It's another trial time for us with the new wave of rumours and amorous media messages targeted at our community. We must be steadfast at this point to prove them wrong. We must not panic, or fear. We must continue to GH and PH. Take a minute and ask yourself, What has your so called government done for u? When dollar and fuel prices increased, did the government also increase minimum wage and salaries? Isn't it wickedness to pay me N20000 and sell fuel to me at N97 and then suddenly start selling fuel for N145 and still pay me N20000. Please I beg u. Don't be a victim of the current propaganda. Don't let propaganda keep you in continuous poverty. MMM is here to stay and it lies in our hands to ensure that happens. There is nothing illegal about our community. We all know the ideology as well as the risks. But we have grown our money over and over again without the government helping us. If you panic and fail out, well that money u have will soon have finish or further loose value and your government has no plans to help when that happens. You can choose to panic and remain poor or remain steadfast and get financially free. A word is enough they say. Together we are changing Nigeria.
Re: Important Message To All Mmm Members by emeijeh(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Well said
To hell with the government and their threat.
MMM Nigeria is in our own hands..... If we fail to PH, we succumb to the panic, then the inevitable will happen.
Let's continue to PH and GH and MMM Nigeria will be sustained

(1) (Reply)

What I Found Inside Tin Tomato / Julius Agwu’s Latest Photo Leaves Fans In Shock / The Hope Of A Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.