Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Trump Is The Change Americans Need-apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Is The Change Americans Need-apc (474 Views)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Is The Change Americans Need-apc by Chizgold: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Wednesday congratulated the Americans for a successful Presidential election, stating that they have bought into change as canvassed by the President-elect and Republican candidate, Donald Trump.

Also, politicians and political parties have expressed different views over the victory of the Republican candidate over the Democratic flagbearer, Hilary Clinton.

While some believe that Nigeria and Africa should be weary of Trump’s victory some believed that the Democratic policy in the last eight years did not benefit Nigerians and Africa.

The National Chairman of APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, who spoke on the election, stated that....

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/just-in-trump-is-the-change-americans-need-apc/

Re: Trump Is The Change Americans Need-apc by Bizibi(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Taaah!!!!
Re: Trump Is The Change Americans Need-apc by RZArecta(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin mad people grin I thought their zombies were shouting online that Trump is only supported by "wailers" and "iPod yoots"
Re: Trump Is The Change Americans Need-apc by Mynd44: 5:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Trump Is The Change Americans Need-apc by newguy1(m): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2016
Famzing everywhere. Wait Ooo is it dat nigeria is related to usa because I cannot see d ghanian , southafricans morrocans even Cameroon dir shout ord dey as concerned as we r here in nigeria. Wait I remembered vividly how we carry Obama matter for head dat tyme n also how he vow not to step into dis country nigeria which way now

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Leader Writes U.S President-elect Trump Congratulatory Letter / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible” – Doyin Okupe / ​BETWEEN DONALD TRUMP AND MUHAMMED BUHARI: THE PRICE OF NATIONAL UNITY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.