Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock (940 Views)

Villagers Kill Hippopotamus In Ikumo, Kogi State. Photos / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock by mathias32(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
The huge snake was killed by a farmer in enugu after the farmer accused it of feasting on his livestock and that the swelling in its stomach was not eggs but his calf. However as these images show, the snake was not overweight because of its last meal, it was actually pregnant with eggs.

Re: Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock by afribabe: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Just one snake with all these eggs?

What will happen to the eggs? Are they edible?
Re: Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock by jopretty(f): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na wa oo, I can only imagine what would become of that area if the snake were to live and layed these eggs and all hatched.
Re: Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock by afribabe: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
jopretty:
Na wa oo, I can only imagine what would become of that area if the snake were to live and layed these eggs and all hatched.
snake Island in the making. Imagine 5 of them around there.
Re: Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock by jopretty(f): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ewwww...pls I don't want to imagine such 'gory' sight, biko. The word 'snake' gives me the chill on ma skin.
afribabe:
snake Island in the making. Imagine 5 of them around there.
Re: Villagers Kill GIGANTIC Swollen Snake They Thought Had Eaten Livestock by Olasco93: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
lalasticlala and snake are like;

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Gets Robbed On Stage / Throwback Photo Of Gambia Yahya Jammeh As An Army Lieutenant In 1994 / Win Big With Itels31 Valentine Low Light Selfie Contest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.