Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Trump Supporters Will Regret Their Support. Wanna Bet? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Supporters Will Regret Their Support. Wanna Bet? (3455 Views)

Trump Supporters, Protesters Clash In Portland, US. One Dead (Pics) / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results / Photos Of Clinton's Supporters Shedding Tears At Her Campaign Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Trump Supporters Will Regret Their Support. Wanna Bet? by ATERI(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
PaulIdu:

First and foremost we should expect some level of world peace , Hillary's regime change terrorist from Yemen to Syria would have no choice but to call it a day since funding would most likely be stopped.. For Americans we are like to see unemployment reduce as more American firms are encouraged to produce at home rather than outside, A Trump inner city marshal plan led by Mayor Rudy Giuliani will improve the quality of life and reduce crimes in the inner cities of America
. For Nigeria as Saudi and US relationships weaken a bit We expect the US to reconsider buying Nigerian oil like it had done for ages till Hillary and Obama put a sudden stop to it and throwing our US dependent more economy into sudden chaos ..I could go on and on but I Nedd to take a shower and hit the road

I like your optimism! Selfishness, injustice and double standard are some of the factors that encourage terrorism.

America and Israel used to tell us that killing Yasser Arafat would lead to the end of terrorism, it hasn`t

George W. Bush and the hawks that surrounded him then moved on to Osama Bin Laden. His death under Obama hasn`t stopped terrorism

It is Isis today, it would be something else tomorrow. So can President Trump bring the world together and pursue global peace? Charity begins at home. A person that deliberately divided his people at home cannot unite the world.

No businessman starts a business out of patriotism, the bottom-line is profit. Americans didn`t take their businesses abroad because they like Mexico and India better than they like America, they are taking their businesses abroad because of the availability of cheap labour. Donald Trump seems to like globalisation when it works for Americans, then hate it when it doesn`t

Ha ha, so Trump is going to be pro-Nigeria? Good luck with that! I understand he has called the Presidents and Prime Ministers of ten countries since his election. The only African country that Trump called was the dictator of Egypt.
Re: Trump Supporters Will Regret Their Support. Wanna Bet? by PaulIdu: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
ATERI:

I like your optimism! Selfishness, injustice and double standard are some of the factors that encourage terrorism.

America and Israel used to tell us that killing Yasser Arafat would lead to the end of terrorism, it hasn`t

George W. Bush and the hawks that surrounded him then moved on to Osama Bin Laden. His death under Obama hasn`t stopped terrorism

It is Isis today, it would be something else tomorrow. So can President Trump bring the world together and pursue global peace? Charity begins at home. A person that deliberately divided his people at home cannot unite the world.

No businessman starts a business out of patriotism, the bottom-line is profit. Americans didn`t take their businesses abroad because they like Mexico and India better than they like America, they are taking their businesses abroad because of the availability of cheap labour. Donald Trump seems to like globalisation when it works for Americans, then hate it when it doesn`t

Ha ha, so Trump is going to be pro-Nigeria? Good luck with that! I understand he has called the Presidents and Prime Ministers of ten countries since his election. The only African country that Trump called was the dictator of Egypt.

I never said he is going to be pro Nigerian ,he will just be indifferent about us and that all we might need ..If you look closely and deeply you will realise it was Hillary's camp that divided America and not Trumps camp..She smartly used the divide and capture card in a reverse psychology manner , planting the wrong notion that Trump hated Muslims and people of color, she also made them feel Russian where their sworn enemies who wanted to destroy then and they fell for it .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WW3: Trump, Peloni React As Iran Attack US Troops In Iraq / U.S. Aid To Africa Must Stop / Massive Earthquake Strikes Chile, 122 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.