Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. (583 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates PDP On Supreme Court Judgement / Jonathan Congratulates Ghana President Mahama For Conceding Defeat / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by WILLYBABS(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
I congratulate America's choice, President-elect
Donald J. Trump , and I also salute Hillary Clinton for conceding. Having taking this route myself, I know it takes great self sacrifice and shows her strength of character. I am very encouraged by Mr. Trump's words in his victory speech where he said "It is time for us to come together". This is true not only for America, it is also true for the world at large. Finally, I must say that the conduct of the American people during the election was most commendable, as they agreed to disagree and now they are agreeing to unite. They have my best wishes as they carry out this process and may God bless their efforts. GEJ.

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by Hiploko(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
True democrats are rare to find. Like GEJ, like Clinton. Calling their opponents to congratulate them. Others instead, desire that the Dog and Baboons be soaked in blood
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by Justiceleague1: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Your congratulatory message will be well received sir,unlike that hypocrite,dogharia. God bless you,God bless America,God bless the Niger delta,God bless Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by Justiceleague1: 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hiploko:
Op where your source? You just forge statements dash GEJ

mental grin
lagoon dey ozumba grin
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by WILLYBABS(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hiploko:
Op where your source? You just forge statements dash GEJ
Check the picture evidence
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by DevilhimseIf: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
that's matured politics the winner celebrates the looser cries then after they'll come together to build the nation.
but here in Nigeria one useless vagabond terrorist cum Presidiot Buhari and useless party threatened Armageddon should they loose
they've done it before and they failed to do it again thanks to our hero of democracy Gej

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by afanide: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
The world now emulates this Man......
Now, that's the HERO of Democracy.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by GBTYO: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
All Obama's useless executive orders, policies starting with obamacare and open borders plus his cold war with Russia ends.

I am not going to mention his useless pro jihadist nonsense because that's what motivated The Donald to run and fire his ass.

Good riddiance barrack hussein obama [ small caps intended]

Bastard

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by DozieInc(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Trump And Clinton. by Ehiscotch(m): 12:16am On Nov 10, 2016
So accepting defeat has made him a HERO. Why don't see anyone tagging Hilary a hero? GEJ did the right thing amidst a thousand wrongs. DON'T QUOTE ME. I WON'T EVEN READ IT.

(1) (Reply)

If USA Was Nigeria, Today's Headlines Will Read On - Punch Tibune, NTA, Others / Disillusioned Citizens And A Reticent President. / Photos : Borno Gov. Shettima Eating 'akara' As He Visits Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.