Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) (18309 Views)

May Born Dudes And Ladies / Matured Dudes Only(discreet Friendship With Benefits) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Lunagirl(f): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Clown007:
But its actually a place to get laid and very fast! grin
The babes seem to be "fish brain" which lady in her right senses will get laid after a hangout, and be moaning to others hearing........ grin
JOKERS!

Hmmm
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Lunagirl:

Hmmm
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Clown007:
But its actually a place to get laid and very fast! grin
The babes seem to be "fish brain" which lady in her right senses will get laid after a hangout, and be moaning to others hearing........ grin
JOKERS!
I beg to disagree with you guy. Too harsh and blunt
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
abjnaughtyguy1:
I beg to disagree with you guy. Too harsh and blunt
Hehehe........ Sorry bro! But that's de raw truth. Abeg try your luck, you can get laid after the fortcoming picnic grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
jane5020:
Hello people

Asdac is having her first picnic this year

Date :17th april
Venue: millelium park
Time 10am
As usual, guys bring drinks, babes bring chops

This is an opportunity for new and old members to mingle and get to know each other better, everyone is invited
I get pack of CDs for free donation. Prevention is better than cure. My contribution cool

1 Like

Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by cutestcee: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Clown007:

Hehehe........ Sorry bro! But that's de raw truth. Abeg try your luck, you can get laid after the fortcoming picnic grin
Because you are a coward and a foolish clown, you registered a new username just to spew thrash.

Why not be man enough to use your known username? You don't need to hide to air a genuine view! So you are the cheap one here not the people you are trying to cast. which decent guy would sleep with a lady he is just meeting? In your warped mind, you think decency is gender based?

Cheap and stupid clown indeed!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
cutestcee:

Because you are a coward and a foolish clown, you registered a new username just to spew thrash.

Why not be man enough to use your known username? You don't need to hide to air a genuine view! So you are the cheap one here not the people you are trying to cast. which decent guy would sleep with a lady he is just meeting? In your warped mind, you think decency is gender based?
Cheap and stupid clown indeed!
Hahahahahaha sorry you got hurt
Is there any guy who doesn't like free pussy? And I know you are the cheapest of the cheap ones, olosho like you. Better go for deliverance and stop hoping to get a husband from this dead group. tongue
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by cutestcee: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Clown007:

Hahahahahaha sorry you got hurt
Is there any guy who doesn't like free pussy? And I know you are the cheapest of the cheap ones, olosho like you. Better go for deliverance and stop hoping to get a husband from this [/b]*dead*[b] group. tongue
You just crowned your stupidity by commenting on a supposed dead group, keep fooling your self.

Get off my mention because I don't deal with dead people

1 Like

Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
cutestcee:

You just crowned your stupidity by commenting on a supposed dead group, keep fooling your self.

Get off my mention because I don't deal with dead people
grin foolish olosho, they don use u pass around finish, your eyes never clear? Please get a life. I can take you for deliverance grin
You're the 1st that mentioned me 1st O
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by jane5020(f): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
jane5020:
Hello people

Asdac is having her first picnic this year

Date :17th april
Venue: millelium park
Time 10am
As usual, guys bring drinks, babes bring chops

This is an opportunity for new and old members to mingle and get to know each other better, everyone is invited
For those that would love to come, pls comment here so that i can give u directions
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2017
jane5020:

For those that would love to come, pls comment here so that i can give u directions
I want to come
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by jane5020(f): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
abjnaughtyguy1:
I want to come

When you get to Mellilium park, by the gate where they rent mat, take that road, the first turn by ur left, walk down,
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
jane5020:

When you get to Mellilium park, by the gate where they rent mat, take that road, the first turn by ur left, walk down,
hope if I get there in the next one hour it's still ok? Cos am coming from a far place. Reply asap
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by jane5020(f): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
abjnaughtyguy1:
hope if I get there in the next one hour it's still ok? Cos am coming from a far place. Reply asap

it is, u have nothing to worry about
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
jane5020:

it is, u have nothing to worry about
how do I locate u guys, already in the park and on the road u described earlier
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
jane5020:

tell me how to identify you guys, am already on that road in the park.
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by jane5020(f): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
abjnaughtyguy1:
tell me how to identify you guys, am already on that road in the park.
drop ur number
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=jane5020 post=55651066]
drop ur number
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by cutestcee: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
Clown007:

grin foolish olosho, they don use u pass around finish, your eyes never clear? Please get a life. I can take you for deliverance grin
You're the 1st that mentioned me 1st O

Why are you so pained with the group?
You are a coward for creating a new username to comment in a supposed olosho group, guess the oloshos don't fvck themselves, you are their number 1 customer I guess.
Are you pained because you can't afford them again? Chaii, the recession must be hard on jobless fellows like you! b
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by richardugbala(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2017
Richard, 28, graduate, Ebonyi but resides in Anambra need a God fearing, caring, pretty , students/ graduate for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. call: +2348025924561, 07033497644
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
cutestcee:

Why are you so pained with the group?
You are a coward for creating a new username to comment in a supposed olosho group, guess the oloshos don't fvck themselves, you are their number 1 customer I guess.
Are you pained because you can't afford them again? Chaii, the recession must be hard on jobless fellows like you! b
You are so boring jarey, thought people with more insight will come for me. Just catching my fun, but it ain't fun jarey.
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
AmyMarins:

Hello! Why not join our group on whatsap?

Add me
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Priceless200(f): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2017

You are so boring jarey, thought people with more insight will come for me. Just catching my fun, but it ain't fun jarey.
Why do I feel this is one of the guys kicked out of the group? He sounds so pained mehn.

Could it be the cucumber man?..... grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by okaforamos: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Can i get a real down to earth girl friend here in Abuja?..... reach me on 08119638877 if you ant cool headed guy like me......shouldnt be above 23 please
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by AmyMarins(f): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Priceless200:

Why do I feel this is one of the guys kicked out of the group? He sounds so pained mehn.

Could it be the cucumber man?..... grin cheesy grin grin

Loooool.....this made me laugh out very loud!
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by AmyMarins(f): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hello peeps! Its been a while meeeehn! Hope you all good?
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2017
AmyMarins:
Hello peeps! Its been a while meeeehn! Hope you all good?

wanna join the group's whatsapp.. my nos is 08066876449...
Strictly for professional meets tho.... Expanding Influence tho.. Hp to meet likemind professionals
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by malsnoop(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
I'd like to join the whatsapp group
My number [b][/b]08032779825
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by macanthony25(m): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
07060937800...for whatsapp add
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 5:39am On Apr 29, 2017
this is for ladies only. join female whatsapp group chat 08068829626 to make new female frnds. Guys
don't waste ur time to whatsapp me.
Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by shakurkings(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2017
GIFTEDPLANNERS:
this is for ladies only. join female whatsapp group chat 08068829626 to make new female frnds. Guys
don't waste ur time to whatsapp me.
the fuq are you planning? Some gay shii? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Single Dudes And Chics (reloaded) by lemmings(m): 4:16am On May 03, 2017
Wow! Never knew such a group existed, and i've been all alone in abuja, looking for new friends. My name is Williams, i'm single, looking for a God fearing wo.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Truth Be Told Ethiopian/eritrean Girls Are: / Help! I'm Tripping For Inked_nerd! / Drop Ur Bb Pin Here And May Have A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.