Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,684 members, 7,858,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

To Take Place: The Outcome Of Donald Trump's Government. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / To Take Place: The Outcome Of Donald Trump's Government. (352 Views)

Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Amal Clooney Warns About Trump's Government / Aftermath Of Donald Trump's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Take Place: The Outcome Of Donald Trump's Government. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
I predicted the outcome of 2016 US Presidential Election, it is not by my power but I believe it came from Heaven Above. All Glory to the Most High. I am not a Prophet nor a Pastor but I know I see through my dreams often times.
This will take place during Trump's Government, he will make America great again through enacting of strict laws that will bring about the American-Dream(to be respected and regain everything, that's Religious and Political expectations). Trump will not work with some Government but he will work with mostly that of Europe.
Donald Trump will make people obey the law but his Successor shall use that means and bring about mayhem(like war) among countries. Then the question is, who will be his Successor?
Re: To Take Place: The Outcome Of Donald Trump's Government. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
NatureBoy91:
I predicted the outcome of 2016 US Presidential Election, it is not by my power but I believe it came from Heaven Above. All Glory to the Most High. I am not a Prophet nor a Pastor but I know I see through my dreams often times.
This will take place during Trump's Government, he will make America great again through enacting of strict laws that will bring about the American-Dream(to be respected and regain everything, that's Religious and Political expectations). Trump will not work with some Government but he will work with mostly that of Europe.
Donald Trump will make people obey the law but his Successor shall use that means and bring about mayhem(like war) among countries. Then the question is, who will be his Successor?

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Donald Trump's Victory Speech / Burkina Faso Looks To Wage 'insurrection Against Poverty' / Us, Russian Militaries Sharing More Information On Syriaus, Russian Militaries S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.