Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election (957 Views)

George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane / Protests In Togo Against 50-Year Ruling Gnassingbe Dynasty Turn Bloody (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Rossikk(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Thousands of Americans have hit the streets of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and several US cities over the election of Donald Trump. The nation is sharply divided, with over half f thecountry disgusted at the hatred, racism, xenophobia, and intolerance exhibited by Trump.

Thousands marched the streets of the US chanting ''Not my President! Not my President!''

[img]http://thumbnails.cbc.ca/news/live/522221123695.jpg[/img]

[img]http://s3.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20160525&t=2&i=1138622599&w=&fh=545px&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=LYNXNPEC4O0HN[/img]

Is this the beginning of the end for the USA?
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by richidinho(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2016
Wasting their hard earned time

1 Like

Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by LecciGucci: 8:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Too late.. he has won!.
Just be positive i bliv his racial words were just political
To actually gain the favor from whites knowing that whites have higher population there.

I bliv All his comments were strategic he dnt mean them.
He cant just start deporting all non blacks and non americans residing there.
unless u are there illegally or without complete papers or not doing any job.
Bcoz the person hav nuisance tendencies
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by sunkoye: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2016
its only trump dat can address this with maturity.....He cant rule with divided pple.

and if he decides to look the other way....Here comes the end of daz
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2016
This was expected undecided
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Oh they've got time tongue
richidinho:
Wasting their had earned time
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Rossikk(m): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2016
LecciGucci:
Too late.. he has won!.
Just be positive i bliv he said thise things just for politics.
To actually gain the favor from whites knowing that whites have higher population.

I bliv All his comments were strategic he dnt mean them.
He cant just start deporting all non blacks and non americans residing there.
unless u are there illegally or without complete papers or not doing any job.
Bcoz the person hav nuisance tendencies
There are 12 million 'illegal' immigrants in the US. Some of them are children. Some are grandparents. Some are in families in which a few are legal and others illegal, such as mother and child etc. If Trump deports 12 million 'illegals', it would be the biggest act of ethnic cleansing since Nazi Germany, and would be a most atrocious, savage act of barbarism that would stun the entire planet!
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2016
You are in your own undecided
sunkoye:
its only trump dat can address this with maturity.....He cant rule with divided pple.

and if he decides to look the other way....Here comes the end of daz
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by LecciGucci: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Rossikk:

There are 12 million 'illegal' immigrants in the US. Some of them are children. Some are grandparents. Some are in families in which a few are legal and others illegal, such as mother and child etc. If Trump deports 12 million 'illegals', it would be the biggest act of ethnic cleansing since Nazi Germany, and would be a most atrocious, savage act of barbarism that would stun the entire planet!

It depends on wat u mean by 'illegal'..
U might go there illegally then later get ur papers complete..

Some pple there are actually roaming about without job causing nuisances.. why stay there?
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by kodded(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2016
This is the reason the white massively vote for Trump, immigrants from far away middle east and Africa want to decide who becomes the president undecided undecided undecided

They should take a cue from 2015 Lagos election
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by sunkoye: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You are in your own undecided
wateva.....dats America's probs not mine.
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by kodded(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2016
richidinho:
Wasting their had earned time
if you check those protesting, you will find out that 80% of them are immigrants from Asia, Africa, middle east and other part of the world

I am still wondering, why are they protesting ? Did Trump rig the election or what ?

It is just as if immigrants in UK protesting the Breixt
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Rossikk(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2016
LecciGucci:

It depends on wat u mean by 'illegal'..
U might go there illegally then later get ur papers complete..

Some pple there are actually roaming about without job causing nuisances.. why stay there?
There is standard deportation already going on as part of the law in America. Obama deported about 2 million illegals in 8 years. What Trump is talking about is wholesale deportation of 12 million people in one fell swoop, in a manner that would rip apart families and cause massive social unrest and mayhem.
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Bossontop(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2016
undecided undecided
I tot these guys wud b smart enuf to know dat wats done is done nd finished
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by LecciGucci: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2016
Rossikk:
There is standard deportation already going on as part of the law in America. Obama deported about 2 million illegals in 8 years. What Trump is talking about is wholesale deportation of 12 million people in one fell swoop, in a manner that would rip apart families and cause massive social unrest and mayhem.

So obama deported 12million?..
So why are people souding like trump will be d first to do it.?.. and there is no way he can deport all of them as long as u are doing a legal job there.. and not roaming arnd d streets.

Like i said earlier hes words were political to buy the heart of yhe whites...he cant do worst than what d present goverment did as regards to deportation.

Lets just watch and see.... my only happines about his winning is our currupt leaders will nologer be going to u.s like going to thier backyard...wasting our money and doing secret meeting...
Coz trump is a no nonesense man.

Our senators abi ministers went there and commited sex scandal crime..
Do u know how many millions of dollars they used to close that case?... when they should have faced d law.
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Luckylife(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2016
Ok we are watching where it will end !
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Rossikk(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
LecciGucci:

So obama deported 12million?..
So why are people souding like trump will be d first to do it.?.. and there is no way he can deport all of them as long as u are doing a legal job there.. and not roaming arnd d streets.

Like i said earlier hes words were political to buy the heart of yhe whites...he cant do worst than what d present goverment did as regards to deportation.

Lets just watch and see.... my only happines about his winning is our currupt leaders will nologer be going to u.s like going to thier backyard...wasting our money and doing secret meeting...
Coz trump is a no nonesense man.

Our senators abi ministers went there and commited sex scandal crime..
Do u know how many millions of dollars they used to close that case?... when they should have faced d law.

Obama deported 2 million in an 8 year period, not 12 million, or can't you read?
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Rossikk(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bossontop:
undecided undecided
I tot these guys wud b smart enuf to know dat wats done is done nd finished
So they should just sit down and shut up and accept a racist president? Think again. This is just the beginning of social unrest and opposition to Trump.
Re: Thousands Hit The Streets In Protests In US Cities Over Trump Election by Rossikk(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
kodded:
if you check those protesting, you will find out that 80% of them are immigrants from Asia, Africa, middle east and other part of the world

I am still wondering, why are they protesting ? Did Trump rig the election or what ?

It is just as if immigrants in UK protesting the Breixt
You are ignorant. Those are Americans on the street. 40% of Americans are not white.

(1) (Reply)

Mainstream Media Screams In Pain As Trump Becomes President - FOX NEWS / #KenyaVsNigeria Beef: Nigerians Invade Kenyan Online Platforms / Pan-africanism & Antiracism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.