Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Rahama Indimi Alleges That Ex-husband Muhammad Babangida Tried To Abduct Their k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Indimi Alleges That Ex-husband Muhammad Babangida Tried To Abduct Their k (837 Views)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahama Indimi Alleges That Ex-husband Muhammad Babangida Tried To Abduct Their k by bonechamberlain(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2016
The messy marriage fight between Mohammed Babangida, son of former military leader, Ibrahim Babangida and his ex-wife, Rahma Indimi is getting messier as she is now claiming he is trying to abduct the kids.

"Mr Muhammad Babangida,pls understand sending thugs to abduct my children is not helping matters. You have traumatized the kids by sending ur goons to kill me, arrest me while they are watching. Then today you send your thugs again to snatch my children (and they almost killed my precious daughter by grabbing her neck and choking her, thank god the school has good security system otherwise only God knows what will happen) while we are in court! Why won't you allow the court to pass judgment? Are you afraid that you can't corrupt every one? Haba muha, enough is enough. I'm truly blessed the school were quick to react, my driver was quick to respond and my nanny telling the kids to run while she held on tight to the kids that your stupid goons beat her. Allah ya isa. #iamafighter #willfighttilltheend"

http://cherylduru..com.ng/2016/11/rahama-indimi-alleges-that-ex-husband.html?m=1
Re: Rahama Indimi Alleges That Ex-husband Muhammad Babangida Tried To Abduct Their k by emdeey(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2016
Ftc
Re: Rahama Indimi Alleges That Ex-husband Muhammad Babangida Tried To Abduct Their k by coolbreezy01: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Hmm all I can say Is

Like father like son
Re: Rahama Indimi Alleges That Ex-husband Muhammad Babangida Tried To Abduct Their k by Kobicove(m): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2016
Your problem, deal with it and don't bore us

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photos / Banky W Records "Gidilove" Remix With An Arabian In Dubai (pics,vid) / Why Are Nairalanders Not Following Nairaland (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.