Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

He Needs Academic Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He Needs Academic Advice (414 Views)

Academic Advice. Urgently Please!!! / He Needs Help / Nigerian Man Says He Needs N18m For Operation To Transition Into A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Academic Advice by Benjax(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2016
I took JAMB this year-- chose Medicine @UNN. And when the result came out, I scored 245. Then, I thought to myself that it was too low for medicine so I applied for Change of course and institution. I changed to UNIBEN and altered my choice of course to Optometry.
Now,the first list is out and I'm not there....
Please is there any alternative that will still place me this year... Though I haven't lost hope o...just taking my time.
Tanx....
Re: He Needs Academic Advice by charleff512(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
Benjax:
I took JAMB this year-- chose Medicine @UNN. And when the result came out, I scored 245. Then, I thought to myself that it was too low for medicine so I applied for Change of course and institution. I changed to UNIBEN and altered my choice of course to Optometry.
Now,the first list is out and I'm not there....
Please is there any alternative that will still place me this year... Though I haven't lost hope o...just taking my time.
Tanx....

It is only private university that you can resort to if your sponsors have the means.Keep Hope alive.Cheers Bro!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Warning Strike: Lasu, Atbu Join Action / Commonwealth Scholarship 4 Nigerians / Wecare College Of Health Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.