Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here (70659 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by SeanT21(f): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
Sorry and rock on. cheesy
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by AKO1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2009
SeanT21:

Sorry and rock on. cheesy
No probz wink

Now for the more beautiful. . .

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by AKO1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2009

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by AKO1(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2009

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2009
@A_K_O
Nice pics - I wish others will do the same and post only pictures they took and  not any old pictures they found on the net. This was supposed to be an interesting thread with comments and suggestions that will benefit photo enthusiasts and help us in taking better photos.

Here are more of mine:
1. I took this at my friend's wedding in Seattle, Washington in June (no retouching on this one, just a great Cannon lens)
2. My attempt at close-up photography
3. Some plant in my yard

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by AKO1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ Glessor, your pictures are pretty impressive for a non-professional.

The macro-photography is also on point.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by willyspace(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2009
SILHOETE! My Ex, took with Nokia 6600.

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by willyspace(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2009
SPDC AFAM VI COMBINED CYCLE POWER PLANT, AFAM-RIVERS STATE.(where I work) First of its kind in Nigeria. Total capacity is 760 Megawatts

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by achilace(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2009
funny how peeps be obsessed with food. they said photography, ish. i must admit though that some photos were tech, but some of the focal points have to be on something creative rather than self, or being creative with self. stepitup ur photo game is tight, the angle, the colour shades, tight. keep snapping u'll definitely step it up more.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by agabaI23(m): 4:05am On Dec 13, 2009
The kind of pictures posted here are superb.
They will not prevent me from posting mine. grin
No touch up

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by agabaI23(m): 4:05am On Dec 13, 2009
Ok

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by agabaI23(m): 4:06am On Dec 13, 2009
and

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by agabaI23(m): 4:07am On Dec 13, 2009
The bed of cloud fascinate me each time I fly. Different formations at different times. If I remember my cam, I I don't fail to get an image. landscapes also appear beautiful when . . .

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by agabaI23(m): 4:11am On Dec 13, 2009
electric buses. You enter and go out. No one asks you for fee. Everyone is trusted to obtain a travel card.

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by agabaI23(m): 4:14am On Dec 13, 2009
the cable network. NEPA

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by agabaI23(m): 4:14am On Dec 13, 2009
hj

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by agabaI23(m): 4:15am On Dec 13, 2009
ok

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by agabaI23(m): 4:17am On Dec 13, 2009
that

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by saddik(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2009
I snapped this with Nokia N82, No editing, just gray scaling.

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Phony200(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2009
glessor:

@A_K_O
Nice pics - I wish others will do the same and post only pictures they took and  not any old pictures they found on the net. This was supposed to be an interesting thread with comments and suggestions that will benefit photo enthusiasts and help us in taking better photos.

Here are more of mine:
1. I took this at my friend's wedding in Seattle, Washington in June (no retouching on this one, just a great Cannon lens)
3. Some plant in my yard

Too gbaski!!!

saddik:

I snapped this with Nokia N82, No editing, just gray scaling.

That's like the best camera phone nokia has ever made. I miss it to pieces. I lost most of my best pictures when the phone was stolen.
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by tommiekidd(m): 2:44am On Dec 14, 2009
www.TommieKiddy.com New Logo (implemented for the season):

www.tommiekiddy.com
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Kemjisuper(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2009
Taken with the Sony Ericsson C902 - Lil touch up effects with Picasa by Google

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by stede(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
the rebirth of bishop stede

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by TmeD0(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
glessor:

@A_K_O

Here are more of mine:
3. Some plant in my yard

nice close-ups on those last 2 pics.  i suspect you took them in macro mode or did you use macro lens? 

just curious.  at any rate, very impressive depth of field. 

i took this one using landscape mode with no flash when i was testing the camera. 

@A_K_O, nice contributions. . .I see you're a nature lover too.  keep it up man!  Peace!

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
Good pics[img][/img]
Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
Nice pics

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by TmeD0(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
i managed to capture this one evening. . .

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
Sleeping on duty. The gateman of my former estate was sleeping on duty one morning, I was passing and took his picture. Showed him the next day and he was surprised.

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
During last Ramadan fasting, some Muslim nairalanders converged in a restaurant in VI to have a joint breaking of fasting(Iftaar). For anonymity purpose, some members objected to pics being posted on NL but here is one of the pics showing part of the food served. Abuzola was absent and we jokingly referred to this food as his own. The hands you are seeing are those of Nairalanders. grin

Re: Photography - Show Off your Sturvz Over Here by Kemjisuper(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2009
Jarus:

Sleeping on duty. The gateman of my former estate was sleeping on duty one morning, I was passing and took his picture. Showed him the next day and he was surprised.

Now that's what I call MAXIMUM SECURITY grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

517-Year-Old Leonardo Da Vinci's Portrait Of Christ Sells For ₦162.3b (Photo) / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos / Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.