Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Who Is God? Where Is Heaven&hell? Is It Good To Preach Your Religion To Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is God? Where Is Heaven&hell? Is It Good To Preach Your Religion To Others (483 Views)

For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! / Please People Of God Where Can I Go For Deliverance??? / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is God? Where Is Heaven&hell? Is It Good To Preach Your Religion To Others by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2016
For A lot of good reasons, I hate to talk about religion nor preach my religion to others as i believe anything religion should be personal and the only thing that must preach or project your religion is your character and conduct. In my search through different text about the orient and advent of Religion, I came a cross a text from an acclaimed religious book that says, Why look for God when he is always with you but your always far from him the more we search for him within us and every where else?? My question is this. Is it a sin to preach your religion to others cos this sounds contrary to the Bible and to alot of religion. As almost every religion preaches superiority and perfection of religion over other religion which i believe its the major reason for strife and counter peace results. A lot of religion preaches peace but yet it seems more the churches and mosques are built, sins are doubled. If truly religion preaches peace, heaven and hell then my question is always this, what and where is peace? What and where is heaven, what and where is hell?? what is sin, good and evil, who is the devil the God u believe who, what and where is he? and after you must have taken your time to answer this, could u please kindly relate all this to your personal life??

Its ok to believe whatever you want as the world is live and lets live, but please instead of verbal preaching, let your actions and attitude preach your religion and not your mouth.
As regards Religion and Education, I believe we Africans are still 800 years backward. We need to open our eyes

(1) (Reply)

Be Internationally Ordain & License To Preach / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/12/16 / Which Christmas Song Do You Love Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.