Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" (28183 Views)

Checkout This Rice Production Factory In Nasarawa As Audu Ogbeh Visits It(pics) / These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) / Audu Ogbeh, Emefiele Inspect Rice Farms In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by humbleself242(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by excel101(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
Audu Ogbe, sory their's nothing u can do about Trump being the president. You're calling Nigerian's to return back conditionally, as if as if the country is good. That's how u talk talk and talk without doing action( like banning importation of rice without immediate provision). You better face ur ministry.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Good evening to everyone, especially Nigerian Americans. They need it most. Happy elections. Don't think I'm crazy for greeting you happy elections, in Nigeria we greet people about everything. You have to get used to this now because you are coming back home. So, Eku election.

I very much understand that you will soon be sent packing from there, so I have taken it upon myself to prepare you for the transition. You have just a little time left there, utilize that time to learn more about Nigeria that you are coming back to.

In Nigeria, we don't have light. Buy power bank while coming. Don't say I didn't tell you. Buy power Bank from there because the ones here are just like your marriages, they don't last. Buy a quality one from the abroad when coming. Also, make sure you charge your phone full before coming here. You should also save money for generator. Buy rechargeable lamps and plenty torchlight too.

Also, save enough money for subscription. There is no free WiFi here. For those of you that will be settling in Lokoja, Jidenna and Co, I'll advice you to buy a glo line. Their network is strong.

Save enough money for emergency transport. You will be deported to Nigeria and by the time you get to the airport, you will need to board a keke from the airport to the badagry refugee centre, from where your ancestors had been shipped to America before. Fuel don cost, transport don increase.

Do you eat moi moi? Learn it. In Nigeria you cannot sit down and order pizza anytime you want. The only order you can make is when you yell to the moi moi seller across the road to bring hot moi moi for you.

Learn proper home training. In Nigeria the only time the police will arrest your parents for hitting you is after you are dead already. And they will later settle the case as "a family affair". If you think you can come here to speak 'innit' for your parents, it's the neighbours that will help them beat you.

Are you a graduate? Doesn't matter. There is no job. Your American accent will not give you a job, except your father knows someone who knows another person that knows a politician, you won't have a job.

Dear American Lover Boy, Nnewi girl will not go Dutch with you. As a matter of fact, no Naija girl will go Dutch with you. You have to prove your masculinity by paying for the date. No one is splitting the bills with you when you take a girl on a date.

When you bruise with a stranger in the market, PLEASE CHECK IF YOUR PENIS IS STILL INTACT.

Learn the Nigerian names of common products. No one will sell "sausage rolls" for you. If you can't call it the Nigerian name- "Gala", no one would have time for you. Noodles is "Indomie". Pasta is "spaghetti". All seasoning is "maggi".

Dear American girl, you cannot dress anyhow you like. Your neighbours will eye you. The random old woman in the market will hiss at you. The random lady in the bus will preach to you. The area boys will jeer you. You might want to report "harassment" to the police, they will arrest you for indecent dressing.

Dear lovers, in Nigeria we don't show public display of affection. You cannot be kissing your boyfriend under the rain. The old woman passing by will invoke thunder to strike the both of you.

These are some of the basic tips to help you adapt after you have been deported. More to come in the evening.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by NairaMaster1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
The old cargo is saying that come and face harder life with bubu if you are not satisfied. Kettle calling pot black. Ok, who is Audu Ogbe sef?
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by agrovick(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
We really need to start flogging this senile old men every time they open their mouths to utter garbage.

Ayam not understanding what this man is saying at all. Honezli.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by idesylvester(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
midol:
We muslims and pro-dullards must support sectional muslim buhari but hate trump from threatening our muslim boneheads with nukes.
Who Dull Pass Northerners And Muslm? Shwee
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by garrimallam: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
I must confess that ur very stupid for posting this nonsense in a public dormain to misinform gullible like u. Dont wish others what u wont like anyone to wish u, my advise though.
Trump will go on to become the most hated president in American history!
a
He will be impeached and kicked out of office in a year, i Ain't Tb "clown" Joshua just stating basic reasoning!

He is naive and was voted into office by naive (uneducated) Americans aka "people that never went to college"

As for those aimless intractable egregious clowns called IPOB, you all amaze me with your "ice age" ideology, how exactly is this clown's presidency supposed to favor you?
Is he going to call buhari and order him to hold a referendum? even if he could(which isn't possible) how exactly is your doomed agenda supposed to see fruition?
Haven't you wondered why its ONLY the "uneducated and ill-informed" group among your people that peach this aimless crap, most of you don't even know the history of the poo you are demanding for! undecided , galling clowns crying for attention #incentivized by foolishness
[/b]
[/quote]
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by KardinalZik(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sharon6:
Hahahahahahahahaaaaahaha, I laugh in Swahilli. No matter how uncomfortable US will be for Nigerians returning home is like dropping from frying pan to fire. I'm sure they'll rugged it.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

Y you dey lie na?

U wan tell us say you don fit treat your stretch marks finish?
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Beeman1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
fourthworld:

Oh boy, I have well waved strong rope that will fit your tiny long neck perfectly. Seeing you commit suicide as a news in NL front page will be highly welcome and soothing. You people are never match to igbos in terms of intellectual reasoning because you see with your five senses while igbos see with their third eye. That's why igbos recognize a business opportunity which short sighted people like you will turn down. You are like lot that chose a very fertile land because of what he saw at that time, while the igbos are like Abraham that saw opportunity in land of Canada though a desert at that time.
For this reason, you refused to go away from slavery as a result of oil you see with your naked eyes. In your myopic brains, you can't survive without oil. But Igbos through their God given foresight have already seen brighter future in freedom even without oil, hence the agitation.
In US election, your usual shortsightedness made you to support a sexually immoral candidate in the US as a result of your usual ass licking nature, while the igbos through their usual foresight have envisioned the importance of Trump's presidency in the world today and supported him.
You people are natural failures. In fact any person you people support is bound to fail because of your short sightedness and your envy filled wicked demonic minds. That's why Buhari is failing woefully and Hillary Clinton failed without wedge. Woe betide any person you support, the person's failure is irredeemable.
We are never mates in all ramifications and can never be, the North are even more intelligent than you losers. Go and search for your mates in smaller West African Countries.
IPOD zombie. Jump in to lagoon for all I care. nonsense.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by FaroukM(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2016
Watchout

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Sydneyege10(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
No Nigerian is coming back ooo... hustle continue,all thatis election talks nd if he does i pity for that country
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by slivertongue: 12:34am On Nov 11, 2016
"Ogbeh said Nigeria might re-tool its foreign policy if Trump turned out to be a sectional president".

which foreign policy is Pa Ogbeh refering to? the one that waste's scares resource? the one that encourages importation of the good, the bad and the ugly?
or is it the one that has failed to market Nigeria's potential to the world? Nigeria is just a 'loud' member of the international community. A pretender, a crippled giant
but is GMB not sectional?

"He made comments about Nigerians when he was campaigning that they had stolen money"

well he borrowed GMB's words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Freestainworld(m): 1:22am On Nov 11, 2016
so you are shock, abi? a man won election in his country and you are shock in your own country, you think America is nigeria where everything goes.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 11, 2016
He will learn on the job, no need for experience? Because he will be working at McDonald's, abi?

Pidgin2:
Trump will learn on the job, no need for experience. But I don't understand why America will accept racism whole heartedly

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by elsomm(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2016
bbmpin:

He will be impeached and kicked out of office in a year, i Ain't Tb "clown" Joshua just stating basic reasoning!

He is naive and was voted into office by naive (uneducated) Americans aka "people that never went to college"

As for those aimless intractable egregious clowns called IPOB, you all amaze me with your "ice age" ideology, how exactly is this clown's presidency supposed to favor you?
Is he going to call buhari and order him to hold a referendum? even if he could(which isn't possible) how exactly is your doomed agenda supposed to see fruition?
Haven't you wondered why its ONLY the "uneducated and ill-informed" group among your people that peach this aimless crap, most of you don't even know the history of the poo you are demanding for! undecided , galling clowns crying for attention #incentivized by foolishness

You really dislike the Igbos...I can see
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by mindtricks: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return TO HELL (NIGERIA) If Trump Makes Life Difficult"
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Dshadow: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2016
richidinho:
Useless FG

What have you put in place to welcome those that are returning from LIBYA?

My Dear.. This is a very good question.. useless politicians as if they care for their citizens.. The fools in government will just speak because they want to speak.
They have plan for its citizens.
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by ceejay4real(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2016
bbmpin:

Why are you saying thrash? Trump had close to 60 million votes. From the crap you wrote up here you wanna tell me that all his voters are illiterates or school drop outs. For your information, there aren't up to 60 million non college graduates in the US. Their literacy levels are much higher than that! Your hate has blinded you to sound reasoning and as such you are deliberately misinforming people on social media. Tell me, what can all your ranting do? Will it stop Trump from being sworn in on the 20th of January? My guy, stop hating and face Nigeria's problems. We've got too many problems here at home to be spending precious time masturbating over other people's issues! Let Trump enter the White House first and stay for some time before you can appraise and criticise him. For now, stop hating the man unduly cos it's both unfair and uncalled for!
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by MilesLamar(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2016
hian
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin
bbmpin:

He will be impeached and kicked out of office in a year, [b]i Ain't Tb "clown" Joshua just stating basic reasoning!

Haven't you wondered why its ONLY the "uneducated and ill-informed" group among your people that peach this aimless crap, most of you don't even know the history of the poo you are demanding for! undecided , galling clowns crying for attention #incentivized by foolishness [/b]
Then what are speaking from then
Re: Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
fosterman:
hm u nevr see
Nice. I need it. Let me know how much it goes for then we can talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Search Of Atiku’s Aircraft A Normal Routine Exercise In Airports - FG / Honorable Kemi Banjo (Alatika): 'Tasted, Trusted & Reliable' / Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.