Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,400 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Http://naijapremium.com.ng/wp-admin/post.php?post=915&action=edit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Http://naijapremium.com.ng/wp-admin/post.php?post=915&action=edit (476 Views)

Help!!!! How Do I Edit My Username On Nairaland? / [url=http://http://radiya.xyz/]investin Bitcoin[/url] / Edit Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://naijapremium.com.ng/wp-admin/post.php?post=915&action=edit by naijafengist: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2016
www.remita.net - How to Make and Receive Payment on Remita

Before we continue with this article on how make and receive payment on remita.net, we need to talk about what remita is all about? If you were asked to discuss or give an insight about remita what would probably be your answer?

I guess if you do not know about Remit it will be difficult for you to answer any question about it. This is the reason I have taken my time to do some research about Remita and posting about it.

A Little About Remita

Remita is an online platform that offers the solution of receiving and payment of funds across different bank using a single platform. Remita is an e-Payments and e-Collections solution on a single multi-bank platform. Remita platform offers you to carryout transactions online from the comfort of your home, without going to the bank or using the ATM.

The good thing about Remita platform is that, it was Adopted by the Central Bank of Nigeria for the payment and collections of funds on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria and used by all 22 commercial banks and over 400 micro finance banks, Remita has significantly assisted to revolutionize the e-payment industry in Nigeria.

Today, Remita is in use by many individuals, public and private sector organisations that process over 500 Billion Naira worth of transactions on a monthly basis.

I know you will want to ask me if transactions on Remeita are secured? The answer to this question is YES. No wonder so many individuals including private and public sector organization have involved in the services of Remita.

Before we continue with how to make and receive payment on Remita via www.remita.net, let us take a look at the people that can use Remita.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE http://naijapremium.com.ng/www-remita-net-make-receive-payment-remita/

(1) (Reply)

Today Is International Day For Persons With Disabilities... / Pen Letter From Sergey Mavrodi To The Nigerian Authorities / Come Back: Message To Nigerians Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.