Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Adolf Hiltler,1938, Was Times "Man Of The Year". Trump Looks Like Him This Year. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adolf Hiltler,1938, Was Times "Man Of The Year". Trump Looks Like Him This Year. (3117 Views)

Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million / Military Takeover: What Zimbabwe Looks Like Today (Photos) / See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adolf Hiltler,1938, Was Times "Man Of The Year". Trump Looks Like Him This Year. by drsugar: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2016
In 1938, on the eve of world war 2, Adolf Hitler, Führer of the German people, Commander-in-Chief of the German Army, Navy & Air Force, Chancellor of the Third Reich was Named The TIMES Magazine's Man of The Year. People Loved him then. He rose to power with popular support.

Donald Trump, America's President - elect will almost definitely be TIMES Magazine's 2016 Man of the year too.
Even though many love him Now, Only God knows what will happen to our world under Mr. Trump too.

Re: Adolf Hiltler,1938, Was Times "Man Of The Year". Trump Looks Like Him This Year. by drsugar: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2016
VocalWalls:
I also made times man of the year 2006
You can Google it.

Yeah... That was 'You'. But was it your 'You' or my 'You'?

(hope u understand my question)
Re: Adolf Hiltler,1938, Was Times "Man Of The Year". Trump Looks Like Him This Year. by VocalWalls: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2016
drsugar:

Yeah... That was 'You'. But was it your 'You' or my 'You'?

(hope u understand my question)

Our collective 'You'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obama African Trip Highlights And Updates / United Nation Secretary Ban Kim Moon Visited Benin Republic Songhai Farm(pic) / If You Ever Commit A Crime, Would You Like To Serve Your Term At HALDEN PRISON?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.