Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me (2113 Views)

I Can't Stop It. Please Help / 32 Million Android Phones Will Be Stop To Use Google Chrome / Etisalat/9mobile Deduct All Recharges And Give Useless Bonus, How Can I Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by fineboynl(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2016
I sent a message which I later regret sending. the the person is not online. there is only one tick mark.

I search Google on how to stop the message. and I got articles that said one should block the person and hold it on until the person comes online. and that would stop the message which I did. but I was surprise the person still got the message even though it remain one tick mark which means not yet delivered.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by sats: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jusr whatsap the person with

'Sorry that message wasnt for you'

Please repeat after me

*thread closed*

7 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by HQuadreal: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
sats:
Jusr whatsap the person with
'Sorry that message wasnt for you'
Please repeat after me

*thread closed*
That the best solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by Bossmd: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Whatsapp should generate a method to retract messages just like BBM!
Re: Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by Artistree: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Next time, immediately put your phone on airplane mode.
Re: Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by fineboynl(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Artistree:
Next time, immediately put your phone on airplane mode.
it will not work once it already shows one tick mark.
Re: Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
HQuadreal:

That the best solution.
The damage has already be done. Not all persons would take such mistake likely
Re: Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by HQuadreal: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
asuustrike2009:

The damage has already be done. Not all persons would take such mistake likely
Yh that true.
Re: Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by MilesLamar(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2016
Sorry
Re: Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by beatsbyj2g(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sorry but d thing is whatsapp doesn't store your messages so when the recipient comes online he downloads all messages pertaining to him n den d message is off their servers...

What you could do is block the person until after 30 days by den whatsapp would have deleted d messages demselves

Asides dat u can go will transitional method of lying that it was a mistake
Re: Whatsapp Message Cannot Be Stop. It Just Embarrassed Me by garyjohnson1: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2022
fineboynl:

I sent a message which I later regret sending. the the person is not online. there is only one tick mark.

I search Google on how to stop the message. and I got articles that said one should block the person and hold it on until the person comes online. and that would stop the message which I did. but I was surprise the person still got the message even though it remain one tick mark which means not yet delivered.
I am not sure but I think the person which you sent that msg he is using WhatsApp privacy feature which allow users to hide there online status even no one can know and he is reading msg without having two blue ticks on msg, this feature also can be found in WhatsApp modified version like this FM WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Beware, Infinix Hot 4 Is Dangerous To Health. / How To By Pass Itel 1556 Plus / Unboxing The TECNO Camon 11 Pro [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.