Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,210 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Photo Of The Day!!! Guess The Name Of This Nigerian Celebrity!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day!!! Guess The Name Of This Nigerian Celebrity!!! (757 Views)

Nigerian Celebrity Kids Wearing Native Attires (Photos) / 11 Nigerian Celebrity Stories That Made Headlines In 2017 / Nigerian Celebrity Caricature Drawings (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day!!! Guess The Name Of This Nigerian Celebrity!!! by lordcity: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
This is a very amazing picture of one Nigerian celebrity. I guess you don’t know the person. The Clue is, she is one of the best female musicians in Nigeria
You think you know her? Drop your comments!!! wink
See her name here http://citybaze.com/2016/11/09/photo-of-the-day-guess-the-name-of-this-nigerian-celebrity/

Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Guess The Name Of This Nigerian Celebrity!!! by coolbreezy01: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
E resemble cuppy oooo...*runs out of thread*
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Guess The Name Of This Nigerian Celebrity!!! by SULPHUROXIDE: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
TIWA SAVAGE
Re: Photo Of The Day!!! Guess The Name Of This Nigerian Celebrity!!! by Evakinqz: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
The person above me just said want I wanted tu say.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Shares First New Photo After 12 Weeks Out / Popular OAP Who Weds In A ‘convertible’ Keke Napep (photos) / This Photo Of Psquare’s First Car Ever Is A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.