Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Did He Need A Blood Test? - Firstimedaddy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Did He Need A Blood Test? - Firstimedaddy (369 Views)

People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / How Much Does Blood Test Cost In Nigeria / How Much Does It Cost To Run A Blood Test? ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did He Need A Blood Test? - Firstimedaddy by INFOTECH2: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
In the last two weeks, my son has been teething (only two for all the trouble ). He has been running high temperature for a couple of days now and I was truly confused until the doctor recommended a Blood Test for him.

Read more : http://viid.me/9dBnK or here:

Why did he need a blood test?
Re: Why Did He Need A Blood Test? - Firstimedaddy by INFOTECH2: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Funny enough, it seemed he realized he was back at the hospital where he was delivered. His temperature actually dropped a bit and then went up again. When the Doctors were through with the emergency, it was time to attend to us. Fortunately, we were the first to be attended to. His temperature was 38 degrees.

He had to have a bath. The very first time he was having a cold bath. He had no choice. This was not home where he could use just cold towels. He screamed!!! He was scared. Temperature went down and he actually vomited.

Click here

(1) (Reply)

Health Tips You Need To Know. / Get Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery / How To Live A Stress Free And Happy Life – Life Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.