Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

3 Years Blackout In Southern Senatorial District Ondo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Years Blackout In Southern Senatorial District Ondo State (414 Views)

Bukola Saraki Inspects Federal Projects In His Senatorial District / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Years Blackout In Southern Senatorial District Ondo State by soulpiano23(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
This might sound strange to all nigerians but the people of south senatorial district has been in black out for more than three years.There are Four Local governments that are directly affected vis a vis Okitipupa,Ese Odo,irele and Ilaje local govenment. Mind you, among these local govenments is an oil producing local government that makes Ondo state oil producing state.

Regardless of the resources from any of these LG,the people need social amenities which light(power) is priority to them. NDDC did renewable power system for some of the LGs just to power the street light but i doubt if any of those solar powered street light is still functioning.People of ondo in diaspora especially if you are from South senatorial district,I call on you to let this cry be heard all over Nigeria cos it seems our people that are based over there don't even see reason this should be matter of emergency..

Let me save you the time but not writing more than this

lalastica pls push this to front page for the sake of our people in Ondo State.
Re: 3 Years Blackout In Southern Senatorial District Ondo State by sandra2winstar(f): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
I dey your back bro. Aba wa tanna yi o. okunkun e ye wa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Us Election 2016: Nigerians React To Donald Trump Presidential Victory / Press Release: Why Buhari Must Resign From Aso Rock With Immediate Effect, By Wa / Ondo Election: I Will Not Be Partisan If Elected, Akeredolu Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.