Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Want To Learn To Design Advance Flash Applications-games,animations,interactive Media Etc- - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Learn To Design Advance Flash Applications-games,animations,interactive Media Etc- (640 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / Where Can I Download Interactive Tutorial For Acca. F1,f2,f3,f4,: / Want To Learn To Design Advance Flash Applications-games,animations,interactive Media Etc- (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Want To Learn To Design Advance Flash Applications-games,animations,interactive Media Etc- by cj1080(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
Ok,so the lad talking is new to web dev,last week my general area or contempt was php, but i just had to try and make sure i understood and could do basic or advanced designs in fireworks and flash before i oil dreamweaver on the php angle.
So i finished on fireworks and now i'm on flash.
Now i have to say i understand y Naija dev peeps like flash,man its fun to work with,helps create so crazy concepts,and its output swf is so light weight.

So i started out with the help section my my flash 8 and just finished the tutorials there,now i started seeking more advanced types of flash graphics concepts.
So i hit the google(oracle) and ask ever so humbly and i get some flash tutorials that seem childish.
Until i come up on one site,
http://flashfridge.com and another of my personal favourites http://tutorialized.com

the flash fridge is got some concepts and as3 scripts on animation and texts effects.

But if u r looking to up your game and actual create a flash game,flash project or an interactive media. Hit tutorialized,the fun part is how the teach even the most advanced flash tutorials like teaching it to a kid.

(1)

Please What Is Wrong With This Pop3 Code? / Animation Assistant / New Year Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.