Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Write For Infoguidenigeria And Get Paid - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Write For Infoguidenigeria And Get Paid (1082 Views)

I want to write for you. Hire now!!! / I Need Someone To Write For Me / Hire Us At Ballspedia To Write For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write For Infoguidenigeria And Get Paid by Mathicks(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Make Money Writing for InfoguideNigeria
-
-

Hi guys! Some of you are quite familiar with my name, others ... well, maybe not so much. My name is Eric Arthur, also known as Mathicks. I am a diversified writer, as I like to call myself.

Some months back, I saw a write-up here on Nairaland, about making money writing for InfoguideNigeria.com . The write-up was quite captivating at first glance, so I decided to read it till the end. The writer spoke about the many benefits of writing for the platform and encouraged upcoming writers be a part of the InfoguideNigeria team of writers.
-
I decided to try it out and sent a short application. In this application, I introduced myself and talked a bit about my writing background. I was not sure of what to expect. Today, I don't regret that decision.
-

WHAT QUALIFIES YOU TO WRITE FOR INFOGUIDENIGERIA?
-
You are qualified to write for InfoguideNigeria if you:
- are a writer with great command of English.
- can make research about any topic and extract useful information.
- can write original articles. Plagiarism is seriously frowned upon.
- can be replied upon to be a committed writer.
- can be relied upon to supply quality articles without just trying to meet the 1000 words mark.
-

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You would be paid N500 per article.
- You would be paid N1000 for special topics.
- You can write as many articles as you like daily.
- You would be given topics at your request
- Your articles must be over 1000 words.
- You would be given information on how to proceed after you are picked.
- InfoguideNigeria is not a news/gossip blog.
- You would be paid after 15 articles have been published.
- You will work from your home and submit your articles to infoguideNigeria.

-
HOW TO APPLY
-
To apply, all you have to do is to send an email to infoguideNigeria@gmail.com with "Online Writing Job" as the subject. You can visit the website for more information on that.
-
-
Here are Some Tips to Improve Your Chances of Being Picked.

- Go straight to the point.
There is no need explaining how you saw this or that and how your interest was built because your mother was the last child of her family.
- Introduce yourself briefly. This will allow the evaluation team know one or two things about you. Please keep this brief.
- Talk about your writing experience.
This tells the team that you are not new to writing and you actually have the resources to write well. If it is your first time writing professionally, then don't be ashamed to say it. This is a platform that affords you the opportunity to grow.
- Use good grammar and correct spelling.
This is very important because it creates an imagery of how your writing would look like.
- Be polite.
Being polite with your words involves picking the most appropriate words and phrases in your writeup. Don't forget to put sentences like ''I would be glad if...'', ''I greatly appreciate the...''. This shows that you are someone that can be worked with.

BENEFITS OF WRITING FOR INFOGUIDENIGERIA
The benefits of writing for InfoguideNigeria are numerous. They include:
1. GET PAID FOR WRITING
You get paid for writing... Finally. Some of you make very lengthy posts on facebook and even make some WhatsApp messages that your broadcast to all your contacts. When you count the words, you may discover that you have written close to a thousand words. What about writing for infoguidenigeria instead, and get paid for that article or writeup that you posted for free?
2. YOU GET PAID PER ARTICLE
This means that there is no fixed amount you can get in a month. Since you get paid per article, the more articles you write, the more pay you earn.
3. INFOGUIDENIGERIA PAYS ON TIME
Many people do not trust that they would get paid. Some have had experiences in the past, while others are just natural doubters. But I am a part of this and I can affirm that InfoguideNigeria pays and also pays on time. You get paid after every 15 articles. This means that if you want to send an article in per day, you would get get every two weeks. However note that these articles have to be published before you can count them. They surely will be published if they are good and not mediocre.
4. IT IS AN EXTRA INCOME SOURCE
When you make 5 posts on facebook a day, do you consider it as a chore? Or work? Or hard labour? ... Well, I believe I can say No. You write so much for fun... some people even write stories and update them for free. These are things we do at our leisure time. So what is difficult in writing an article, getting paid for it, and still living your life the normal way? You can actually have an extra source of income without actually working.
5. NOW YOU HAVE A PLATFORM TO EXPRESS YOURSELF
Yes, this is true. You have always wanted a platform to express yourself through your writing. This is an opportunity to express yourself on a platform that has wide readership. More people can feel what you feel and appreciate your writing.
6. INFOGUIDE PROVIDES TOPICS
While you are given the freedom of writing on topics of your choice and preference (If you are good... and those topics have not been published on the website in the past), InfoguideNigeria provides topics for you at your request. This is more adviseable so that you can write on topics that have high readership.
7. INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Since you write on a vast variety of topics, your knowledge is increased and your reasoning potential, improved. You get to see the world from a whole new perspective.
8. IMPROVE YOUR WRITING AND READING SPEED
Some topics require you to read some other articles and journals. Thus you will have to read them as quickly as possible and get the information you need. Also, if you choose to write more than one article a day, your writing speed should equally be improved.
9. A PLATFORM FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Since InfoguideNigeria is a reputable platform, joining the team of writers is an added advantage because you can always make references in future to the fact that you once wrote for infoguide.
10. YOUR ARTICLES ARE IN YOUR NAME
Most websites, blogs etc that employ writers these days, take all the glory for themselves. You submit the article to the owner of the site who then publishes the post. However, at infoguide, you publish your articles by yourself in your name. But note that the team leader would have to go through your article first, make adjustments and finally complete the publishing for the world to be able to see it. Your name would be automatically affixed below the topic.
This is an opportunity for young writers to have an experience of professional writing. I am working with InfoguideNigeria and testifying about the benefits. Why shouldn't you? Come on guys, if you think you are a good writer, don't be left out. Remember to take the application seriously. You will get a call from the team leader if you qualify.
For more information, check
http://infoguidenigeria.com/hiring-freelance-writers/
Re: Write For Infoguidenigeria And Get Paid by SurestG(f): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Mathicks is this for real?

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers Required / Writters Needed Urgently / Can You Write Very Good Articles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.