Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Did You Find Nairaland? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Did You Find Nairaland? (814 Views)

Whatsapp Status Questions. How Did She View Only The Last One?? / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? / How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Find Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
We all have our fair share of stories as how we ended up here cheesy

Mine was back in 2010, I had this friend he was always on nairaland, giggling or some other thing, I'd always taunt him then about it. So later in the year I first registered and since then, a day with nairaland keeps the doctor away
grin

What's your own story?
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by casttlebarbz(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mehn...I can't even recollect the precise year buh it's been a while, now I preach d gospel of nairaland to frnds and family like d gospel of mark

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by sorextee(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
I opened one like that around 2008. I forgot the password. Heard about it from a frnd. Oopened another around 2011. But Hitler no allow the account rest. Banning me here and there. He finally gave me a hefty ban, till 2020. I'm sha managing this account for now.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by Whizpeter(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Omo na google ooo!!

Each time I search for something on google, nairaland would just occupy my screen!

Especially those days andriod phones were just popular and I was finding it difficult to make a choice!! Whenever I search for a phone's specifications, nairaland would come up with their numerous 'Discussion Threads' cheesy

After some time, I decided to create account on the 25th of Oct, 2013 so that I can drop comments and that began my nairaland story!

I'm 100% certain that a huge percentage of users on nairaland got to know about it via google too!!

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by SweetyZinta(f): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
I found it through my Lagos friend Doyin, she said its a place you can find anything and everything. shocked shocked shocked
so I tried it in the year 2013 and since then I have not left Nairaland for a whole week. tongue tongue tongue
I registered for over 6months before the site was attacked, cry cry my data was lost I had to re-register but I didn't mind. wink wink

God Bless Seun Osewa grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by Chipappii(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
I was searching Google on how to hack my Symbian phone. Then nairaland showed up. That was 2012
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by Talph: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by Talph: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
SweetyZinta:
I found it through my Lagos friend Doyin, she said its a place you can find anything and everything. shocked shocked shocked
so I tried it in the year 2013 and since then I have not left Nairaland for a whole week. tongue tongue tongue
I registered for over 6months before the site was attacked, cry cry my data was lost I had to re-register but I didn't mind. wink wink

[/s]God Bless Seun Osewa[s]grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by crowther15(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
lol.... this is funny oo
it was unilorin admission in 2012 that made find nairaland through google search... hahahahaha
lalasticlala let hear people's opinion ooo
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by kingston247: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
since 2004...it was just for only job hunt then..I realy can't remember if it was seun dat was handling it then,i doubt,but it was later other things start adding up..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by Olasco93: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Since invention, Google have been saving lives like Oxygen.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by djtommy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
Almost everything I search on Google Nairaland must come up
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by Rexling(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2016
2013 through my roommate.Visited Nairaland as a guest b4 registering as a member in 2014.Ever since then,Nairaland became my everyday day Night of A Thousand Laugh cos Basket mouth nd co dy learn 4 wia Nairalanders dey.
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by yahyamay(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
2008 when searching online for a course assignment
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by Mrval20(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
I've always been an occasional visitor until 2013...I was in 400 Level and was confused about what branch to major in my final year. After lots of Google search, I wasn't satisfied because I wanted a Nigerian version of the advise I sought tongue
So I continued searching until I found this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/249270/electrical-engineering-aspirants-practitioners
It was like magic! Almost all my burning questions were already answered in that thread but I still had more to ask. That was how I joined this great forum and followed the people that helped me the most with the information I needed. Three years down the line and I've never, for a second, regretted the decision I made based on their advice. These smart Nairalanders made me join Nairaland: Naija.babe, Ajanle.koko, Net.otse and Wall.ie... God bless you all.

God bless Mr Seun too and all Nairalanders kiss
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by isaacasher(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Google brought me here, the forum was fun but I did not like the UI, was here as a guest for 2years before finally joining.... I actually got used to the UI smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by Slatemsk(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2016
By accident
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by jeflexy(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
undecided I was born Here...
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by richard58: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2016
We were born here, correction for the poster above me undecided
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by henryobinna(m): 5:43am On Nov 11, 2016
omo, I can't remember how or when but it's a long time ago.
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by henryobinna(m): 5:45am On Nov 11, 2016
SweetyZinta:

God Bless Seun Osewa grin grin grin
how GOD want take bless atheist?
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by marlboro007(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
tru ma lil bro, bk den I was a naijapals addict b4 d gospel of nairaland was preached 2 me, each passing day on nairaland is xoxo wonderful
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by Deasegun19(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
i discovered this site through Airtel's freebasics
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by Etesam(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Can't remember exactly. Most likely Google search. I've been happy with the site until I visited the RELIGION section.
Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by alex81(m): 3:52am On Nov 13, 2016
Etesam:
Can't remember exactly. Most likely Google search. I've been happy with the site until I visited the RELIGION section.
same feeling bro.
dat religion section eh...... its a war zone!

and na there Seun dey active pass!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Nairaland? by ifenadi(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2016
O

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s For Sale / Help! 3G Service Can't Come On In My Phone. / I Want To Sell My New 4 Days Old Techno W5....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.