Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

"Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital (49371 Views)

Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding / Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by GodswillAJudins(m): 1:55am On Nov 11, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czb-Yesz_xU

This dude sure knows how to woo ladies,

Learn from him
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by Kenfil(f): 3:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Eedrix:
Four kids all sickle cell how possible is that??...i don't understand d crossing.
That's exactly what I did once I read four SS kids...unless both couples are SS which I doubt judging by her looks. Ndi akuko ikoja
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by SycophanticGoat: 3:33am On Nov 11, 2016
jiinxed:
Why won't they turn her into punching bag? When she's as stvpid as her useless father? undecided

Like father like daughter.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by VUVUZELA10: 3:34am On Nov 11, 2016
nwasinachi:
You born the first one=sickle cell, you born the second one = sickle cell, You still carry belle born third, born fourth. pls why are u punishing those children?
What a simple analysis. It appears being dumb and stupid is in Buhari family DNA.

1 Like

Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by Halix75: 4:37am On Nov 11, 2016
Hello guys, I don't know the sources of this lies but to put the record straight, Fatima was married to a very respectful and gentle man whom I know very well even before she met her husband, am one of those who took her marriage box's from kaduna to Daura when she was still in ABU Zaria, attended all the wedding activities, visit their house at wish in sabon kawo kaduna. Her husband never beat women in his life but they have been having family issues which is normal and the woman was so difficult and arrogant and commanding more especially when her father became the president. After all effort to settle the issue by a state Governor and family members proveed abortive She got her divorce just before last Ramadan fasting and not all the kids are sickle cells patient. The husband did very well in keeping her despite all the difficulties. Think of it guys the husband is a serving commissioner of Finance in one of the states, the same party with her father and didn't divorce his wife until when her father became the president of the country? Please we should always do just by writing what is real.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by Samgreguc(m): 5:01am On Nov 11, 2016
Eedrix:
Four kids all sickle cell how possible is that??...i don't understand d crossing.
crossing is only but a probability in one birth
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by Samgreguc(m): 5:04am On Nov 11, 2016
Halix75:
Hello guys, I don't know the sources of this lies but to put the record straight, Fatima was married to a very respectful and gentle man whom I know very well even before she met her husband, am one of those who took her marriage box's from kaduna to Daura when she was still in ABU Zaria, attended all the wedding activities, visit their house at wish in sabon kawo kaduna. Her husband never beat women in his life but they have been having family issues which is normal and the woman was so difficult and arrogant and commanding more especially when her father became the president. After all effort to settle the issue by a state Governor and family members proveed abortive She got her divorce just before last Ramadan fasting and not all the kids are sickle cells patient. The husband did very well in keeping her despite all the difficulties. Think of it guys the husband is a serving commissioner of Finance in one of the states, the same party with her father and didn't divorce his wife until when her father became the president of the country? Please we should always do just by writing what is real.
anyone sha..... d main thing is dat there was a divorce.
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by Samgreguc(m): 5:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Kenfil:

That's exactly what I did once I read four SS kids...unless both couples are SS which I doubt judging by her looks. Ndi akuko ikoja
two parents who are carriers (AS) might be unlucky to have their all four and even seven kids sicklers(SS).

The normal genetics crossing you know is only but a probability in one birth and not all birth in totality.

1 Like

Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by walozanga(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Eedrix:
it can be possible when AS jam AS
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by beautiful232(f): 6:33am On Nov 11, 2016
the rich also cry??
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by gz87: 6:35am On Nov 11, 2016
GurlFriend:

Source: http://www.thecapital.ng/?p=13816

Someborry should tell me the sense in this post.
Please let us respect her privacy at least she hasn't come to solicit for vote or call for support on any matter of public importance.
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by saint047(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2016
jiinxed:

What's the correlation between this thrash and the topic at hand?
dear,
nairaland warlord. Kindly get a job, instead of quoting people up and down. The last time I checked, I have every right to comment here
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by BlindAngel: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2016
thistemple:
like fada... like daughter... low thinking faculties
SenatorTobijah:
I don't f**king care
kingcomet:
hmm like father like daughter. Ewus
jiinxed:
Why won't they turn her into punching bag? When she's as stvpid as her useless father? undecided

Hmmmmm, this is serious. Four straight like father like daughter comment in a roll. In a roll. Hmmmmm am speechless
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by nellyelitz(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2016
people from that region don't even understand what u call Genotype, for them out there Genotype is Haram!

THis happening in the family of mr President (thier god) highlights more
thorpido:
At this age people still marry being ignorant of their genotype?

She did well to leave her first marriage.A woman shoudln't stay in an abusive marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by numericalguy(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2016
Halix75:

This trait is common among hausa/fulani women. They become so arrogant once they feel their father is very influential.
Maybe she never really loved her husband.
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by shiimah: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2016
nwasinachi:
You born the first one=sickle cell, you born the second one = sickle cell, You still carry belle born third, born fourth. pls why are u punishing those children?
Ignorance bro... Go school, dem no gree... prefer boko haram.... who will lecture who when her bulala ex husband is a kunu drinker and her dad, burukutu drinker even her, nunu drinker..... God will punish them all for punishing those children as a result of their ignorance and illiteracy.
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2016
una sure say Buhari nobi sickle cell self? na question i ask o

1 Like

Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by MilesLamar(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2016
haba
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by Lilimax(f): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2016
Halix75:
I believe your story cos it loos real smiley
However, if the lady remains arrogant, it is the same arrogant that'll drive her away from her new husband's house
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by sweetilicious(f): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2016
jiinxed:

Why are you like this?
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by megareal: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2016
Halix75:

Na wa o. Where do these people get their stories from? This sounds plausible.
Moreover, I wonder why she prefers being a fourth wife. Where she go use her arrogance now; on the old man? Or her senior wives?
SMDH.
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by onlyempress(f): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2016
Re u shitting me, on top the skul u go abroad, they no teach u genotype? Chai poor kids U re a wicked woman
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by buharimustlive: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2016
nwasinachi:

Wetin concern the almajiris up north with genotype. They believe in marrying several wives and producing numerous children.
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by Agbanagba1(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2016
This story can't be true.
Re: "Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital by aviazuva: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2016
Fatima, Your later marriage will be a happy one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? / Governor Wike Spotted Dozing Off At An Event On His First Day In Office. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.