Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Furious MMM Member Warns EFCC And CBN To Back Off [videos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Furious MMM Member Warns EFCC And CBN To Back Off [videos] (1041 Views)

Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" / EFCC Warns Kemi Adetiba With Her Work "The Wedding Party" / Video:man Warns EFCC To Leave IBORI Alone, Arrest Obasanjo,tinubu,fashola.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Furious MMM Member Warns EFCC And CBN To Back Off [videos] by damiloladuke: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
On Wednesday The House of Representatives requested the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and the Central Bank of Nigeria to quickly take in custody people who are promoting Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox, known as ‘MMM’ in Nigeria.

Plans has been made to shut down MMM in Nigeria by NDIC .

However the plan is obviously not going well with some of Nigerians who have their interests at stake . A man identified as Ibrahim who resides in Kano lashed out in a video . He is issuing a warning to CBN and SEC to allow them do their wishes with their money.
Watch below.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/furious-mmm-member-warns-efcc-and-cbn.html

lalasticlala
Re: Furious MMM Member Warns EFCC And CBN To Back Off [videos] by damiloladuke: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Furious MMM Member Warns EFCC And CBN To Back Off [videos] by damiloladuke: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
people dey para ooooooooo
Re: Furious MMM Member Warns EFCC And CBN To Back Off [videos] by ClassCaptain(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
one of my uncles in new York sent over 3 million naira to my Dad to help acquire a property he can stay in Nigeria once trump wins...

On hearing Tb Joshua prophecy, my father went ahead and invested the money in MMM.

My uncle said he will be back in Nigeria this Sunday ;/

2 Likes

Re: Furious MMM Member Warns EFCC And CBN To Back Off [videos] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Furious MMM Member Warns EFCC And CBN To Back Off [videos] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mehn this is serious.
And truly alot of people are hungry.. No landlord is asking of rents again.. The angry and hungry faces of the tenants, go make the landlord heart fail, to even ask of rent.. Money to eat is the issue on ground..
The banks are going down.. Even bankers themselves are investing in MMM...am about to partake in it myself too.. smiley smiley
Central Bank and house of reps fucck up.
Re: Furious MMM Member Warns EFCC And CBN To Back Off [videos] by tammyboy1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
Lol,see mind,make them no come for you oh
Re: Furious MMM Member Warns EFCC And CBN To Back Off [videos] by Opeade939(f): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2016
ClassCaptain:
one of my uncles in new York sent over 3 million naira to my Dad to help acquire a property he can stay in Nigeria once trump wins...

On hearing Tb Joshua prophecy, my father went ahead and invested the money in MMM.

My uncle said he will be back in Nigeria this Sunday ;/
lol,trump won't do anything.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Grammy Awards Nominations. Make Your Prediction / MMM: Pastor In Trouble Over Church Fund / You Are Loosing Fans Everyday, A Fan Blasts Timaya(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.