Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari (58313 Views)

We'll Strengthen Maritime Security, President Buhari Pledges / Nigeria Will Strengthen Partnership With Islamic Bank, Says Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by ikorodureporta: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
martineverest:
i can see u are a frustrated fellow.....ozuor!
thank you,God bless you. Go away.

1 Like

Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by slap1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
We will... SMH. sad
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by martineverest(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
Justiceleague1:
thank you,God bless you. Go away.
oys,sorry na
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by Metalamin(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
obembet:
Information reaching me from the EFCC this morning is that there is no circular to arrest anyone,
What The Hon. Speaker Dogara Said is that activities if MMM be investigated, and 4 weeks is given to the committee of ethics and finance to report back to the House on the activities of MMM in Nigeria. Investigating MMM is a welcome development as this will further show to the world that we are not scanners as they have painted us. So there is no need for panic.
The media being who they are, have blown this out of proportion so as to create fear within the community. If we allow for panic, the Establishment have won and that is not what we want.
During my conversation with Guider Yinka this morning I was reassured that we at the top are speaking one voice, we are not taking this media chants lightly, we are already doing all that is within the law to protect our members and ensure that no one falls for this panic move.

Let's go about with our normal activities with more vigilance and care,
*no one should use MMM in our Narration when we make payment,
* no need uploading fake pop to create pain for others

Let do what is right.
Mind you the federal Govt of Nigeria can not shut down MMM site, there are regulations to shutting down internet sites and as a member of Internet Engineering Task force (IETF) and Internet Society (ISOC) which provide internet standards, laws and ethics monitors the activities of internet sites, I can tell thT Operations of MMM site have not contravened the laws, neither have MMM gone below the ISOC standards and as such the FGN can not shut it down,

MMM does not preach hate neither is the site used for crimes and Hate related i[color=#006600][/color]ssues.

Be rest assured that all is well.
I wish we as participants know why the so called establishment (govt and financial, media bodies) fight us we will be more determined to continue our participation. They want to keep the masses poor and MMM have said that will not happen now they want to fight it.

Let's be united lets be one

MMM!!!! The Risk That Pays

1 Like

Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by kettle84(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bubu thinks that the state is inconsequential
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by uvalued(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Baba knows Akete is a looser already, that is why he decided to stay in Abuja to perform his duties

Let Oyegun carry his cross.
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by tyav7: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
KissChrix:
Ondo state is a lost cause

Even Bubu knows
Nothing is certain in elections again o. Ask Hillary.
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by wiloy2k8(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
amdo007:
Nigerians are impossible people. Stays in Abuja to attend to national matters trouble, visits Ondo to campaign wahala. Wetin Una want sef

I tire brother .. this na National matter dem dey talk Rally ... Una dey okay at all
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by klax(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
But to be honest I don't see any good reason for president going to all states for party rally in relation to governorship election it should not be a must for president going everywhere. That is my opinion.
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by ganie(m): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
If he had attended the campaign in Akure and this kind of an event is happening in Abuja,many of you will say he is too partisan that he left national matters to attend a rally.
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by Blue3k(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
I support buhari on this. Let them come build a base in my homestate Akwa Ibom. We have biggest coastline and would be happy for it. This would complement a port after we build it.
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by unclejb2(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Everything Buhari says is still in the future tense..... I will, we will... Tufiakwa
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by billyG(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Buhari so...presidential
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by billyG(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Buhari so...presidential grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by Oblang(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
fourthworld:

He's clearly telling the West that they are not important to him, therefore should go to hell. He has already visited Edo twice within a space of one month, even going as far as commissioning a hospital but shunned this very important APC party moment. But the programmed robots as usual will not see the hand writing on the wall

I hope u will reverse this ur statement when he finally go for the final APC campaign in ondo. The Osun state he visited recently is in the north I guess. U ppl jst want others to play victim card just like u do...smh..
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
chemicalDisease:
The presidiot of the Republic of zootopia is a dullard.

Go and die, Who care about your existence?

son born with hared.
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by moshould(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Juz do it, pls stop telling us.
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by globalview(m): 5:58am On Nov 11, 2016
Under a plain level ground,it will be hard for Aketi to win Ondo polls.
Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by Justiceleague1: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2016
OsuOjukwu:

how old are you boy don't you have plates to wash for your parents? stop wasting your youthful years on the internet young man, my one cent for you
tongue

1 Like

Re: We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari by checkout50: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.