Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) (1115 Views)

Anambra Election: This How We Are Doing It ( Photos) / Ondo Election: This Victory Is Of God Through The People, Says Rotimi Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
A friend on fb wrote this piece and i cant but reason along with him. What do you think guys, his he right or wrong?

I don't seems to understand the wailings and pains of some people about how Hilary Clinton crashed out. These are people I expected to know and understand better. Greatly disappointed in them. Hilary's loss should be something any moral-sane individual should celebrate.
Lemme remind you some things that happened not too long.
Obama's led government refused to sell weapons to GEJ to combat BH with the excuse that his army is corrupt. That excuse was just too flimsy. How are we sure they are not part of the conspiracy formed to fuel and promote Waring BH?
I believed Obama indirectly joined the conspiracy to send GEJ away because he was not having his way with him. He found joy in seeing nations being destabilized and in nations running to him for help.
Have we all forgotten so soon how war-torn some nations in Africa and other nations of the world are because of his useless policies and domination. Obama is an hypocrite, bias, a fraud, etc.
Obama's government promotes, motivate and went ahead to legalized homosexual in America and even pursue that interest beyond the boarder of America.
Despite how Trump was defamed, blackmailed, abandoned, insulted and all, he stood tall. With all support from Illuminati celebrities, standing on and with, where is she today?
Our ways is not Gods, Clinton may pursue more immoral policies than Obama. Maybe sexual activity in public, marriage between man and animals and other unprintable behaviors will be legalized.
You guys are just furious about Trumps assertion that he would send illegal migrants packing. Ask yourself, why should you be residing illegally in a place? Why should you roam about doing nothing? When you are living illegally in a place, you're doing an illegal job definitely meant for another. Get your papers or get deported. Very simple! He just wanted to get those things right and corrupt minds are crying. Do what is right and you will have no problem with Trump.
Its very simple, those corrupt minds are those crying foul about this. We all just being deceived and misled by the media. Trump is just sincere and plain with his agendas. You minding Obama who is a devil in human clothing right? How can will trust a candidate (Hilary) whose husband (Bill) passed filthy policies to him (Obama), he executed perfectly and will pass on to the wife. Think straight my people.
Obama in the name of fight terrorism can bomb a whole community in the name of getting few terrorists. What about the innocent Muslim folks who were killed? You think this guys won't retaliate in their own way and belief?
I am not taking sides with them but you guys have to understand that American soldiers are taking wrong approach. Some of you are biased not to had noticed that. Part of Obama's hypocrisy is him trying to cover up that and many more inhuman treatment. Trump won't fight or battle any nation. They would be free to do whatever pleases them.
Those occasionally terrorists bombing and killing people in America is what Donald wants to fight. Its either they comply or get deported to their country, thanks to God, no more bombing of their territories.
Illegal influx of migrants to America is Donald's headache, any sane being shouldn't be mad with that. Stop listening to the media. Think for yourself.
Have you ever wondered on how Trump could be a winner? Who knows if its an act of God. Him showing us how wiser he is. His way different from ours.
You guys better have a rethink. As for me, that Donald meant well for America. He is plain and sincere.
If you still wants to bother about things he said in the past, I want you to know that the public won't be aware if he didn't vie. Some of our pastors and imamms today are one time drunkards and hooligans. You should go not near politics if you don't want your story in the media.
So do not allow what Trump said or was said about him veil you from seeing the good part of Donald Trump.
From the onset, I wanted him to win, people around me can testify. Thanks to God.
Obama is never a christian nor a Muslim. I haven't seen or heard about where homosexuals is in the 2 books. A true believer of any of the 2 religion will never append his signature to legalize shit. Our tradition and culture doesn't even recognise that.
Obama is an Antichrist, devil, illuminati on a mission to ruin the world.
I see Trump's policies indirectly favoring Nigerians.
God help us

Credit: Akintunde Michael Adeolu

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) by Heavance(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
The people's choice Donald Trump.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) by SlayerSupreme: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
An upright Yoruba. Very rare. Not them Afonja. Also observe that he's a christian.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) by Eastactivist: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Is only afonjas that looted for the failure and disappointment by name Hillaryous

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) by Eastactivist: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
An upright Yoruba. Very rare. Not them Afonja. Also observe that he's a christian.

I tell yah..

I can rightfully say that this kind of guy reasons like fashola, those ones who controls their minds themselves, very bright minds. Unlike the group of stupid afonjas we mostly see on NL that their minds are at the mercy of a gworo chewer in person of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) by SlayerSupreme: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
Eastactivist:

I tell yah..

I can rightfully say that this kind of guy reasons like fashola, those ones who controls their minds themselves, very bright minds. Unlike the group of stupid afonjas we mostly see on NL that their minds are at the mercy of a gworo chewer in person of Tinubu
True.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Long live The Trump
Re: Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) by Flashh: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
You are in Nigeria, pained over the winner in the USA; you seriously need deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are We Pained About The US Election? This Plain Truth (pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Flashh:
You are in Nigeria, pained over the winner in the USA; you seriously need deliverance.

i wonder

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Is Bereft Of Ideas – Fayose Sends Explosive Message To Buhari And APC / Gambia: Jammeh Was Ready For War – Troop Commander / Church Is Misleading The People, Buhari Is The Special One – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.