Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? (6043 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Dubious Web Host? / KIT EMA Services - Are They Reliable? / Which Web Hosting Is The Best For .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? by jonnyboy4u: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
QServers.net been my host for years. Fast support and very good uptime.
Re: Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? by successtar(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
ugojaysly:
you can move to qservers.net they're cool, they host my site sleeksolutions.com.ng and they've been reliable

Please shed more light about their packages, like cost, reliability, down time and how long you have been with them.
Re: Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? by successtar(m): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
chuksmad:

If you want a reliable Nigeria host, go to Qservers.net

Please shed more light about their packages, like cost, reliability, down time and how long you have been with them.
Re: Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? by betahost247(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hello,

We powered many site in Nigeria with high reliable service speed, 99.9℅ Uptime almost 100℅.

BetaHost provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

Visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com

No need to worry about downtime as our servers are fully optimized..
Re: Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? by ugojaysly(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
successtar:

visit their website www.qservers.net
Re: Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? by adewasco2k(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2016
Siteground and inmotion

Both are 100% reliable.

I can craft you a VPS host on inmotion for 11k a year
Re: Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
No one has talked about bluehost
Re: Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? by Bincon: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2016
patriotsam:
pls drop ur number.....i want to whatsapp u

0-8-0-6-0-38-5007
Re: Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? by ebbydare(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Can I Receive Adsense With Saving Account? / How Can I Develop An SMS Site / Webhostilla.com: cheapest domain reg And Unlimited Hosting #2400/yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.