Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Install This Script On Your Wordpress And Have Adsense Approve Your Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Install This Script On Your Wordpress And Have Adsense Approve Your Application (1011 Views)

Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense / Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings / You Don't Have Adsense Approve.. Come In Lemme Share You My Ads Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Install This Script On Your Wordpress And Have Adsense Approve Your Application by victory360: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
I have successfully designed a script that the AdSense Team can't resist but to approve your AdSense application when once you've installed it to your WordPress.
So instead of you lamenting on how to get your blog set for AdSense application, this script will help you as I have already included unique articles and it has got the right pages AdSense wants to see in your site before they approve your site.
If you've already got a hosted domain name, you don't have any other work to do than just to install the script and once successfully installed, you can then go and confidently apply for AdSense.
NOTE: It is one domain name per script. I will design the others on demands. If you want AdSense approval, the already designed script is still available for sale. Call me now on
Re: Install This Script On Your Wordpress And Have Adsense Approve Your Application by victory360: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Still got UK verified and Nigeria unverified non hosted AdSense account available for sale.
Re: Install This Script On Your Wordpress And Have Adsense Approve Your Application by victory360: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2016
stock still available
Re: Install This Script On Your Wordpress And Have Adsense Approve Your Application by Enavie(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
How do i know if the script is not malware.
Re: Install This Script On Your Wordpress And Have Adsense Approve Your Application by victory360: 5:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Not at all my dear, its strictly meant for AdSense application. You can uninstall the script as soon you've gotten your AdSense application fully approved.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Up To 1000 Views Per Day On Your Blog Using SEO Plugin / I Have A $150 Skrill Funds For Sale. / Uploading Songs On A Blogger Blog - Fast And Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.