Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment (384 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment by zoltan5: 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hello friends.. I am looking for people who will be willing to invest in a business. I am supposed to be managing a club in Owerri. but currently we are renovating it. the club was handed over to me to revive but as it stands right now, am out of cash to continue the renovation. So I need people who are will to invest in it. it promises to sale very well if we have all the necessary merchandise. so plz u can send me a personal message if you are interested. Adrian is my name.
zoltan5:
Hello friends.. I am looking for people who will be willing to invest in a business. I am supposed to be managing a club in Owerri. but currently we are renovating it. the club was handed over to me to revive but as it stands right now, am out of cash to continue the renovation. So I need people who are willing to invest in it. it promises to sale very well if we have all the necessary merchandise. so plz u can send me a personal message if you are interested. Adrian is my name.

(1) (Reply)

PH ATMs Are Annoying! What's The Situation In Your Area / With This Freeze And Supposed Crash.... / How MMM Revealed The True Nature Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.