Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings (1417 Views)

21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / Funny Meme Pics Only Betting Peepz Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
1. Every one has different colours to identify their stuff

All my clothes were blue, my two brothers were red and green. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
2. Getting ‘hand-me-downs’ instead of new clothesclothes grin grin .... Kenechukwu ur classmates will be jealous..
Makachukwu anyim'm akwa micheal-jackson. grin

We called them “you go grow reach am”.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
3. Constantly sharing your bed angry angry

There’s always one uncle/aunty that’s sharing your bed and they would be pushing to the edge on top... grin grin

Re: 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
4. Running to the bathroom in the morning to be the first to shower

I won gold in the 100 meter bathroom dash. grin grin

Re: 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2016
5. People always eating food you kept for later

They even put the empty plate back in the fridge. angry angry
When you ask ur siblngs they will be like I dunno who ate it. I'm not understanding

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
6. Your parents beating all the kids for something one person did

Getting slapped over something that happened when you were asleep.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
7. Always having to share food with your siblings

Share everything like national cake.

Re: 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
When the Father of the house gets angry,hell full of siblings gets loose grin grin

Cc:
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Dominique
Lalasticalala

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by ableguy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Your face that Sunday morning when everyone's mum is cooking rice and stew your mum is cooking beans and she be like "eating beans will make you grow tall"

I want to be a dwarf self, is it your tall?

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by BiafranBushBoy: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
When you tell your mother you are too sick to work, but your younger brother is explaining how you have been playing all day!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things You Can Relate To If You Have A Lot Of Siblings by ColourMeAmazing: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
What about the struggle to be first person to hold the remote when the light comes on?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This Guy....i Want To Know / Free Afrobeat For Valentine / Caption This Trending Nairaland Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.