Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? (4526 Views)

I'm Not Afraid - FFK Reacts To Buhari's Order To Clampdown On Social Media Posts / Buhari, APC Begin Clampdown On Online Press - Online Publishers Association OPAN / Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by ShinnBet: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
For the record, Trump stated his opposition to Obama making preference for Muslim refugees from Syria and Iraq at the expense of persecuted Christian and Yazidi and further stated if elected he will stop immigration from Muslim countries harbouring and promoting Islamic Terrorism.

Trump never said he will ban all Muslims from entering the US but only those from countries with extremist and terrorist populations.

Now that aside, I find it hard that the same crowd that were quick to side with the Buhari FG in the brutal crackdown of Shia minorities in Zaria and who will later throw their weight supporting El Rufai's banning and criminalisation of the Shia movement and It's followers were the loudest calling Trump a racist bigot.

It just amazes me how hypocritical and morally bankrupt the average APC and Sunni Muslim are in their outlook on life.

To add insult to injury, Saudi Arabia (the model Islamic state) has very strict draconian immigration requirements that bar Israelis citizens and ethnic Jews from entry. Even if you are neither a Jew or an Israeli citizen, if you have an Israeli visa on your passport that will automatically barr you from entry.

So how come the muslims can do as they please not considering for on second the rights of others but when the likes of Trump comes up with a pragmatic and commonsense approach in limiting influx of terrorist into the US border he is considered a racist and bigot?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Justiyke4u: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2016

1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Dcomrade(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
Interesting thread.. ...you can't support El Rufai policies and not respect Trump policies. lipsrsealed

29 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
It's simply HYPOCRISY...

40 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by ShinnBet: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
DDeliverer:
It's simply HYPOCRISY...

You mean Islamic double standard logic

35 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by ChimaAdeoye: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
Do you mind hypocrites.... lol... grin grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Jokerman(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
Islamists are a funny lot....

23 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by mikeweezy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
don't mind those sycophant I pray donald Trump stand by his words

28 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by babyfaceafrica: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hahaha,they can't answer,yeye

24 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by ShinnBet: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hahaha,they can't answer,yeye

Abeg help me mention the resident zombies you know to come and give us an answer.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Omexonomy: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Religion is made for man, man is not made for religion. Stupidy in the practice of a particular religion is causing serious trouble to mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by zanebaddo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Are you expecting anything resonable from bunch of backwards, demonic Sunnis, afonjasssss, and the likes.

Epic thread!

26 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by plappville(f): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
So Buhari has the right to ban shian? This is rediculous shocked

I support Trump policy on banning the Muslims réfugiés that comes from islamic terrorism states. If everyone feels unconcerned, how can terrorism reduce/stop?

The man was clear enough, He is not stupid to say he wants to ban all Muslims. He said it clear. But today we see people accusing him of banning all Muslims.

Its very stupid of the Americans people demostrating against Trump after his victory, calling him names burning down his image etc.
How many times do they come to the street to desmostrate against allah's army (Isis) for thier terrorists acts? Oh yeah, Obama will not allow such to take place. He will say Isis has nothing to do with Islam.

Now that Trump is defending his country from Islamist terrorism. He is labelled a Hater. Am sure Most of those people desmostrating are disguised Muslims. Trumps victory is highly required to change things. Go Trump, Go...

36 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by ShinnBet: 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
plappville:
So Buhari has the right to ban shian? This is rediculous shocked

I support Trump policy on banning the Muslims réfugiés that comes from islamic terrorism states. If everyone feels unconcerned, how can terrorism reduce/stop?

The man was clear enough, He is not stupid to say he wants to ban all Muslims. He said it clear. But today we see people accusing him of banning all Muslims.

Its very stupid of the Americans people demostrating against Trump after his victory, calling him names burning down his image etc.
How many times do they come to the street to desmostrate against allah's army (Isis) for thier terrorists acts? Oh yeah, Obama will not allow such to take place. He will say Isis has nothing to do with Islam.

Now that Trump is defending his country from Islamist terrorism. He is labelled a Hater. Am sure Most of those people desmostrating are disguised Muslims. Trumps victory is highly required to change things. Go Trump, Go...

The protestors are bought and paid snowflakes

George Soros is behind them just as he supported both the Open Borders movement in Europe and the long dismissed BLM and SJW movement .

The problem is the daft liberal thinking which is devoid of any reasonable logic.

Tell them to go picket the Saudi embassy over public execution of apostates and gays and they will say that is bigotry and insensitive to Muslim religious belief.

Between the hypocritical Moslem and the daft leftiod useful idi0t liberals, I don't know which is more up to their neck in their own b.s.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by limeta(f): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
Yo muslims any muslim in the house.
There got to be one
Is there any muslim in the house pls
We need some answers here.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oo
Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
I find the level of their hypocrisy astonishing

8 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Blue3k(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hypocrisy and Nigerian muslim society by like. Kano bans alcohol but quitely accepts alcohol VAT.

29 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by LordAdam: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Don't mind these people.

Someone said the Muslims work as a team. I'm a firm believer of that statement.

You have the moderate Muslims playing victim and crying foul. Then you have the extremists doing the real damage.

In the end, these extremists hide in the same Muslim communities, are sponsored by the same Muslim countries, and go to the same mosques as the same so-called moderate Muslims.

And the biggest oafs are the so-called enlightened people who can't see beyond their nose. Playing into the whims and caprices of the Muslims.

It is statistically impossible for the West to vet every single Muslim immigrant thoroughly to 100% pinpoint terrorists and potential terrorists. Yet, some people just want to open the flood gates in the name of freedom of religion. It took less than 10 people to carry out the 9/11 attacks successfully. 3000+ people died. Estimates say less than 1% of the world's Muslim population are extremists, well look at what they've done.

If these extremists get away with their wish to destroy the West and invoke Sharia on the free world. Is it not the same 99% Muslims that'd live happily ever after? Do we really want to wait till then, to find out if so-called moderate Muslims would protest about how it f*cking happened?

Well, the Muslims can pray in their countries. If they're at war, other Muslim countries should take the refugees in.

A police man and his wife were killed in front of their son in France with a knife in their own home during the day time, and was recorded on Facebook live. A pregnant woman was hacked to death because of a disagreement in Germany in daylight. You can guess who the offenders were.

In Germany, sexual assaults and violence are through the roof since they opened their gates to supposed Islamic refugees. You can read about the coordinated sexual assaults by thousands of immigrant Muslims on Westerners on New Year's Eve in Germany on this Wikipedia page -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany.

And some idiota would dare call Trump a bigot because he doesn't want new Muslim immigrants in America. Let the extremists use him as an ever-green propaganda tool to get more recruits, who effing cares. After 9/11, Paris, Munich, they aren't friends. The battle line has been drawn.

The Muslims can either tackle extremism head on, or they can take their wimping asses to Jupiter, the world won't miss them. Norway, Russia, Canada, the US, South American states and African states can provide all the oil we need.

I'm not saying I don't empathize with the Muslims. It sucks to be them now. But I really can't think of the thousands of kids and women killed by the spineless roaches (even in Nigeria), and in good conscience support any policy that endangers more people of the liberal world.

Because when they get their way in the West. They become emboldened to advance to places like the South in Nigeria, other regions in India, China, Russia and other countries that are dealing with these bast.ards.

I already won't visit any deadbeat majorly conservative Islamic country, even with a gun to my head. I want to feel safe walking the streets of London, Paris, or New York without looking over my back, thinking that someone somewhere is trying to cut off my head with a knife (it happened to soldiers in London), or ram a truck into a crowd (it happened in France).

This can become a chicken and egg story of who started what first (The West killing civilians as collateral damage when searching for terrorists, or the terrorists targeting Westerners because they hate Western way of life). But let's just keep it simple. The average Muslim detests the way of life of Westerners and would prefer to live under Sharia. That's exactly what the terrorists desire too. Only that the terrorists are willing to kill for it.

There is an apt African proverb to describe this. "He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house."

-Lord

PS: Don't quote me to type trash. I will not dignify you with a response.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by EdCure: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
DDeliverer:
It's simply HYPOCRISY...
Honestly. Hypocrisy is at the core of Islam.
They want freedom of religion in America, the same they cannot preach in Arabia.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Blue3k(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
LordAdam:
Don't mind these people.

The average Muslim detests the way of life of Westerners and would prefer to live under Sharia. That's exactly what the terrorists desire too. Only that they're willing to kill for it.

There is an apt African proverb to describe this. "He who fetches firewood infected with ants invites lizards to his house."

-Lord

PS: Don't quote me to type trash. I will not dignify you with a response.

These guys pass many Muslim nations to die on raft to get to Europe. Why don't they live among their ideological brothers in middle east. Move to Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Oman, UAE or some other places like that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
can become a chicken and egg story of who started
what first (The West killing civilians as collateral damage
when searching for terrorists, or the terrorists targeting
Westerners because they hate Western way of life). But let's
just keep it simple. The average Muslim detests the way of
life of Westerners and would prefer to live under Sharia.
That's exactly what the terrorists desire too.
Only that the
terrorists are willing to kill for it.

Like the snake that they are, They already sneaked in a bill in the Senate to get that evil law across the country.

They also don't like democracy. According to them voting is haram.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
This whole thread is based on fallacies. First, no one said he is opposing Trump's policies. It is his country, no one can make policies on his behalf. The derision is due to the fact that his perceived policy of banning Muslims or Mexicans is unconstitutional in the country where he will preside. He is also called out on his hypocrisy, much of his business comes from Gulf Arab states, and many of his employees are Hispanic immigrants. In the long run, money will talk louder than campaign promises.

Secondly, the shia religion was not banned by anyone. The group 'IMN' was. IMN is a group that does not respect the Nigerian constitution and declares its loyalty to Wilayat al Faqih regime in Iran, who smuggle arms to them and provide training either through Lebanese Hizbollah proxies with established companies in Nigeria, or by temporarily relocating them to Iran. The aim is to set up armed shiite militias to form a government within a government as has occured in Lebanon (under the guise of fighting Israel). It is precisely to prevent this long term plan, and to forestall any attempt at sedition that the IMN has been rightly banned. Nigeria has had enough of armed extremist militias.

The two situations are as far apart as east and west, as any person with a half-way amount of common sense can tell.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Makcollins(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
ShinnBet:
For the record, Trump stated his opposition to Obama making preference for Muslim refugees from Syria and Iraq at the expense of persecuted Christian and Yazidi and further stated if elected he will stop immigration from Muslim countries harbouring and promoting Islamic Terrorism.

Trump never said he will ban all Muslims from entering the US but only those from countries with extremist and terrorist populations.

Now that aside, I find it hard that the same crowd that were quick to side with the Buhari FG in the brutal crackdown of Shia minorities in Zaria and who will later throw their weight supporting El Rufai's banning and criminalisation of the Shia movement and It's followers were the loudest calling Trump a racist bigot.

It just amazes me how hypocritical and morally bankrupt the average APC and Sunni Muslim are in their outlook on life.

To add insult to injury, Saudi Arabia (the model Islamic state) has very strict draconian immigration requirements that bar Israelis citizens and ethnic Jews from entry. Even if you are neither a Jew or an Israeli citizen, if you have an Israeli visa on your passport that will automatically barr you from entry.

So how come the muslims can do as they please not considering for on second the rights of others but when the likes of Trump comes up with a pragmatic and commonsense approach in limiting influx of terrorist into the US border he is considered a racist and bigot?
Masu gudu su gudu. Carry go Trump

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by ShinnBet: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
Farmerforlife:

The two situations are as far apart as east and west, as any person with a half-way amount of common sense can tell.

Because it accommodates for Islamic hypocrisy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Hiploko(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sarki, Blackpanda,Beeman and all other NL Islamic chest beaters, we need your help here. And urgently too pls

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
The same Islamic countries who never allow other religions in their mist will be among people who will condemned countries trying to keep their territories safe by banning the veil. Go to western nations this people are giving the freedom to worship but Islamic countries deny christians such right and all Moslems are comfortable with it. If I am Trump I will demand for freedom of worship in Islamic countries before any trade deal or else I ban it in America.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by philGeo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
PUTIN+TRUMP=Zero terrorist and less muslims.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oh boy, see how this place is unusually calm of counter-arguments. My Moha niggas must be deep-napping or this thread had them owned.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by LordAdam: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
Blue3k:

The's guys pass many Muslim nations to die on raft to get to Europe. Why don't they live among there ideological brothers in middle east. Move to Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Oman, UAE or some other places like that.

Because it is all a plan succinctly supported by the same Islamic countries.

Let the Arab League care for the Islamic refugees or migrants. Dubai and Qatar can single-handedly provide the economic opportunities for these people. Saudi Arabia can sponsor them (after all, they gain every year from the Hajj). Other muslim nations can pool in together to absorb them.

While Greece and many other countries are closing their doors, some people who think they've seen enough want the opposite.

It's why BREXIT and Trump victory is just the beginning. These nonchalant and often condescending liberals can either go stay in Saudi Arabia and the war-torn Middle East or succumb to the will of the majority people in the free world.

The free world has pitched its tent. And it's against the MORTAL ENEMY of the western way of life.

-Lord

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? by LordAdam: 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
ikennaf1:

Like the snake that they are, They already sneaked in a bill in the Senate to get that evil law across the country.

They also don't like democracy. According to them voting is haram.

It's the same thing they're attempting to do in the UK.

Thank heavens for BREXIT.

-Lord

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Fact Will Prove To U That Nobody Can Beat Buhari In Kano State Nt Evn Rmk / Can Atiku Still Win / Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.