Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

9 Of Donald Trump's controversial Policy Stance. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9 Of Donald Trump's controversial Policy Stance. (552 Views)

US Military Adviser Resigns After Trump's Controversial Photo Op At Church / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Aftermath Of Donald Trump's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Of Donald Trump's controversial Policy Stance. by ernieboy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2016
1. Islamiphobia- He threatened to bar muslims from entering the U.S. and accused american muslims of harboring terrorists. Many people fear that his hatred for muslims will elevate islamophobia to an official level.

2. Deportation of illegal immigrants and erecting a wall along the Mexico-US border. He threatened to make Mexico pay for the wall.

3. He dismissed global warming as a hoax. Many environmentalist are afraid that his presidency will erode all the gains so far made in protecting the environment.

4. He used so much racially charged rhetoric in his campaign and this has created the fear that his presidency might witness a resurgence of racism.

5. He has a history of objectifying women and name calling and many fear that the respect and decorum usually associated with the office of the president will be thrown to the wind.

6. He proposed an isolationist economic policy. He promised to restrict free trade between the US, Mexico and Canada, as guaranteed by the NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement). If he restricts free trade other countries might also tow the same line in retaliation.

7. He promised to impose 45% tariff on Chinese imports. This will trigger a trade war as China will definitely retaliate.

8. His stance on NATO has created fear amongst US allies. He accused European NATO members of not pulling their weight and said the US may consider dropping out of the alliance because of it.

9. He threatened to pull out of the US-Japan treaty. He also suggested that he will encourage Japan and South Korea to develop nuclear weapons. This will further lead to nuclear proliferation.

you can add more if there is any I left out.
Re: 9 Of Donald Trump's controversial Policy Stance. by MalcoImX: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
He also said he'll replace Bianca with Melania as the first lady of iPodic Biafrans.
Re: 9 Of Donald Trump's controversial Policy Stance. by NorthernParrot: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
And yet the IPods are celebrating him like Kanu, the incarcerated one.

I always wonder whether we are created by the same God with these fantastically mischievous set of humans.

Their hatred for the good of others is legendary.

African Jews I hail una.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Of Donald Trump's controversial Policy Stance. by Weblow: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Whatever if theres nt gonna world war 111 then al this is rubish
Re: 9 Of Donald Trump's controversial Policy Stance. by AGUBANZE(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
*Singing*

when i look at my back

i look at my front

when i look at my right

i look everywhere

I am so fed up with all the media craze for anything Trump.

I am so tired of the total hypes of what we even know

*Still singing*

(1) (Reply)

What Trump's Presidency Could Mean For LGBT Americans / CUBA' Fidel Castro Is Dead / Burn American Flag, Card Go To Jail – Trump Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.