Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

See The Look On The Faces Of Obama's Staff 2day As Obama Meets Trump(pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Look On The Faces Of Obama's Staff 2day As Obama Meets Trump(pics) (837 Views)

Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Look On The Faces Of Obama's Staff 2day As Obama Meets Trump(pics) by broseme: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
President Barack Obama and President-elect Donald J. Trump today met at the Oval Office and  currently discussed foreign and domestic policies.

Despite Obama offering Trump a gracious welcome,his staff looked distressed. The body language.you'd think they were mourning. Hmmmmm we have to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: See The Look On The Faces Of Obama's Staff 2day As Obama Meets Trump(pics) by mymadam(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
You're wrong! Misinform not the multitude pls.
Re: See The Look On The Faces Of Obama's Staff 2day As Obama Meets Trump(pics) by IRobot7(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
My face when i heard the news....

Re: See The Look On The Faces Of Obama's Staff 2day As Obama Meets Trump(pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
They are not happy!
Re: See The Look On The Faces Of Obama's Staff 2day As Obama Meets Trump(pics) by xkris11(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Rehearsing for nollywood.
Re: See The Look On The Faces Of Obama's Staff 2day As Obama Meets Trump(pics) by opethom(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
wrong info @op why na
Re: See The Look On The Faces Of Obama's Staff 2day As Obama Meets Trump(pics) by MrKang: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
This op should be hanged
Re: See The Look On The Faces Of Obama's Staff 2day As Obama Meets Trump(pics) by Onopa(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2016
I watched the conversation between Obama and trump. I have never seen Obama struggle this much to find words to use and stay civilized in the front of cameras.

The thought that a man who never regard me as a president...insult, humiliate me is going to be my successor grin

And Trump said at the front of the camera..this is my first time of meeting Obama.

Good for him.. .obama is a wicked leader

He has destroyed so many government all around the world.. .regime change

Now make e feel how those leaders he topple their government de feel

Stupid man.

(1) (Reply)

Catalonia With Flag In Front Of Spanish Armoured Vehicle. / Man Drinks Poison Immediately After Being Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison / Ukraine Killed Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.