Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce (39330 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Surd2121(m): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2016
Lilimax:
This is one thing with all these arangee marriage embarassed

Most people from these part of the country as well most political elites choose matching -making their children for marriage to sustain their political class; forgetting that marriage that is not borne out of love will hit the rock sooner or later embarassed

Abi oo, you can see how the arranged marriage of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt turned out undecided
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Akious2k2(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2016
chocolateme:
It is not by pre-wedding pictures..
After the reggae shey na blues..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
Easier said dan done... I believe you'll do dsame if u're in their shoes... Dat's Nigerian mentality & it's not cool... Even with ur present level, I'm very sure there are some classes of pple u won't want others 2 c u with... Dat's d way it is
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by justmenoni: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2016
The guy come get [b]Black [/b]Pink Lips grin grin grin grin
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Noblesoul123: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2016
breakeven:

In fact you can shout on family elders to sit down for you did not ask for their opinion. grin

As in ehn!
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by pedestal82(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2016
I remember watching thier wedding then. American singer Joe, made a surprise appearance and the bride shed tears of Joy. It was said he was are best artist.
With all that love shared then and money spent, they cant even be civil towards each other.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by AuroraB(f): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
EternalBeing:
Of the poor or of the super-rich, I hate to see marriage break up. I hate to see marriage break up. angry
You can't help it smiley
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by basadenet: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
We expect more...
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Teddyjames: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
Women of these days, the only thing you can find in their head if anything goes wrong in their home is Divorce" women are not satisfied anymore,most of them don't want to be in a man's house, they just want to be free after spending 3-4yrs in a man's house, the next thing is "let's flex" comparing theirselves to the single ladies out there. What happen to the elders in their family? Are their mouth too stinking to call them in order? What about their religious leaders, are they not ready to listen to them? End time marriages Chaii, when I see a woman rant online, I want to divorce him because he did this, he did that. Respect to every woman who still keep their home, such women are the respected ones whom their kids will grow up to respect and take good care of. Kudos to all our old women, Chaii uNa try o, biko make we respect all our mothers that are old now, they stood their grounds and when I see old men and their wives together walking or driving together, I just imagine what they went through before they became best of friends. Marriage is about two different people coming together with differnt characters/behaviors, there will definitely be fight and reasons to go their separate ways but they stood their grounds till they became best of friends
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Marry for love ina....status and political marriages everywhere....serves them right
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Akinaukwa: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
One of the worst marriages is arrangee marriage. Take it or leave it, it hardly lasts.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by ocelot2006(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
N
chocolateme:
It is not by pre-wedding pictures..
After the reggae shey na blues..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

The blues, the blues.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by OsuGanja(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
blackjah:
don't worry they would be fine, na rich families na, money would talk

I'm talking psychological ish here....Money can't solve that one bro
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by ledaman: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
It is quite unfortunate for the two families that the dividend of false marriage to gain political relevance.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Kobicove(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Jlow2:
pre- wedding pix na wash

Waiting for post-mariage pics grin
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sweet wife...I guess the guy got too possesive.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by blackjah(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
OsuGanja:

I'm talking psychological ish here....Money can't solve that one bro
in this recession money can buy my psychology ooooo
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by OsuGanja(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
blackjah:
in this recession money can buy my psychology ooooo

Lmao,na because say u be adult...wetin kids wan use money do?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Ijobaorun(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
When money marry money, it will be difficult for the same money to keep them together.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by ledaman: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
It unfortunate for the two families to be spreading their dirty linen outside. When the marriage was done on political gains not base on love background.
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by blackjah(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
OsuGanja:

Lmao,na because say u be adult...wetin kids wan use money do?
hahaha men you wanna think like the people of old, children think of money badly now
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by Joysammy: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
What do they want us to do now? after all, they are both rich with earthly power. if there is another time for them to be on this sinful word, they will learn to marry the choice of their heart and not marry a very influential personality. Rogues
Re: Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce by OsuGanja(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
blackjah:
hahaha men you wanna think like the people of old, children think of money badly now

I know bro,no be kids of the age stated in the thread....Age 10 na the eldest for there, in the next few years,Shell be thinking of dick not money...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / Detained Adeleke To Be Arraigned In Abuja Today / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.