Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month (19837 Views)

Cleaner Who Earns N21k An Hour Naked, Reveals What Happens When She Wears Cloth / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng / Latter To The God Of Linda Ikeji,aliko Dangote,mike Adenuga,femi Otedola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by zheroes(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2016
Gbengageorge:
Bro if you keep losing jobs after a few months, I think you should focus on the requirements of the job and how to make yourself indispensable. my 2 cents
exactly my thoughts. This one is still less than 2weeks old, am of the opinion you are not an employee kind of person but a business owner or just Being self employed but you can't do that due to lack of capital, I know what am talking about. I have left a job after just 6weeks even when tjere was none forth coming, I got another a year and 2 months later that was paying about half the former, in me I knew its not what I want but just for sustenance, am seriously working on being on my own cos I have learnt never to leave a job when there is non in sight,I hope by january next year iI would be on my own, being an employee makes me feel am in chains. Even if its a million a month.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2016
Debaddest:
Pls explain to me what Six figure salary mean in layman's understanding

Adding to what catalin said, it's less than 1M cos that's 7 figures.

1 Like

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Dongreat(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2016
frenzydilz:
Abeg why you add this one? Be like say you be upcoming bad belle.

It's only one those who got no achievements that jealous. I don't need to open a thread on Nairaland to profuse my success for all to know. "Diamond is precious' bronze is consolatory" #parable.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Luckysbab: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2016
QSFemi:
I am not a big fan of testimony but I just feel my confession here can encourage at least one person out there.
Earlier this year, I got a job but lost it after one month in February. Got another one in april but also lost it in may.
Being jobless ever since then.
But by the grace of God got another one yesterday with a six figure salary an an official car...I thank God

Oga FEMI, I just need one favor from you.

I hope you can be to me what Mr Gbenga was to you back then.

Can I message you please? Thank you.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by merxi55(f): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2016
congratulations!!! i key in jare. The Almighty God, Jehovah Jireh is what you're called.. please remember me! #Expectant#
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by merxi55(f): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2016
congratulations!!! i key in jare. The Almighty God, Jehovah Jireh is what you're called.. please remember me! #Expectant#
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2016
QSFemi:
I am not a big fan of testimony but I just feel my confession here can encourage at least one person out there.
Earlier this year, I got a job but lost it after one month in February. Got another one in april but also lost it in may.
Being jobless ever since then.
But by the grace of God got another one yesterday with a six figure salary an an official car...I thank God

Congrats

It is the Lord's doing
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Rexnegro(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
AKNDBC:
Today been the 11th day of 11th month of 2016, There is a miracle or testimony called 11th hour miracle or testimony. I pray for everybody believing God for 11th hour intervention that this God that makes way where it seems to be no way will honor His words and glorify Himself before this year runs out in Jesus name. Please, be encouraged. You wont end this 2016 empty handed.
Amen In JESUS Name, I claim it for me. Amen
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by emsquare(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
Congrat
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Princewell2012(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
obstead200:

this is not a testimony. it is more like boasting to me.
Most people reading this thread are either job seekers or people looking for better jobs. Your story would have helped them if u could be more specific by explaining why u lost 2 jobs in a year and what u did right to get this present job. It will help them understand how to get jobs and how to keep such jobs.

God bless you sir.

You see most of the testimonies you heard this days, are just for mere formalities, and show up.

In the first place you said it is a six figure job. Six figure could mean anything. 100,000 is also a six future Job.

2 you do lay off every one month intervals and you never explain what happens. Can you see? so how much exactly do you earns?

And you also made us to understands that you re not a fan of testimony, and that you only wanted to encourage people here. It definitely means you did not even appreciate it in the first place. Sir i quit agreed with you, and there is a tendency that this man does not mean what he was saying and could only be a frame up.

Thank you.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by soulhighman(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Ok, name the person, the company and the position he gained. We need verifiable facts not fantasy and dem say. I bet you will come up with nothing.
So you expect me reveal his identity. Tell me your full name first, in fact post your ID card here on Nairaland abeg.
This is a faceless forum and people's identity need to be protected.
I know the person personally and I don't need to tell you his details. I was only telling you what happened in his life. Whether you believe or not is none of my business. Its left to you to choose whether to remain pessimistic.
The fact that you don't believe it doesn't make it a lie.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Headlaw(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Started my dream job as an accountant today! God is so faithful.

2 Likes

Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Adebayowest: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
Brother you will need to pray very irrespective of the new job. Why are you loosing jobs in a short period? You have a destiny and God mercy is still on you but i reckon you need to pray hard to be able to hold on with thise good things.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by OlufemiWhit(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
Instead make you go siddon sumwhere dhy fast and pray dat you won't lose dis 1 in december....ya here reminding ya village people on ya case
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by Gbengageorge: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2016
zheroes:
exactly my thoughts. This one is still less than 2weeks old, am of the opinion you are not an employee kind of person but a business owner or just Being self employed but you can't do that due to lack of capital, I know what am talking about. I have left a job after just 6weeks even when tjere was none forth coming, I got another a year and 2 months later that was paying about half the former, in me I knew its not what I want but just for sustenance, am seriously working on being on my own cos I have learnt never to leave a job when there is non in sight,I hope by january next year iI would be on my own, being an employee makes me feel am in chains. Even if its a million a month.

Different stroke for different folks, when I left my job i was jobless for 8 months, i wasn't easy, but thank God, I got one that pays more than twice as much what my former job pays me and I have been there for three years now, but one thing is very important but most people fails to practice it "professionalism" I always do my best and explore room for improvement.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by tunad4rari(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Qs Femi lost his jobs because they were not up to his standard, I could remember his first job was 50k per month and he lives in Ibeju lekki while his office was at Ikeja, so he had no choice than to walk away.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by adebrightayo(f): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Ur source of joy will be permanent and the mouth of your testimony shall not be ceased, the Lord that perfect your own is alive to do more than that in my life IJN, Big Congrat to you.
Re: The God Of Eleventh Hour In The Eleventh Month by ArcToyin(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ascomesco:
Congrats bro!!! Also put me in prayers am jobless for over a year now after graduation!
keep praying. God will answer you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! / N-Power: Has Your State Been Paid? / FG Starts Disbursement Of ₦60,000 SPW Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.