Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Trump Won The US Election Despite Going Against The Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Trump Won The US Election Despite Going Against The Media (378 Views)

Despite Nigeria Border Closure, Benin Republic Maintains Strong Economy - IMF / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / ‘this Is Why The Naira Fell Despite CBN Intervention’ – ABCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Trump Won The US Election Despite Going Against The Media by dapsdiary(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Donald Trump the US president elect is a marketing guru, one who knows how to sell anything. Anyone who runs away from the fact that Donald Trump is highly intelligent only denies reality, hence is worthy to be a fool. This victory is the most astonishing victories in the history of the American politics, it will surely leave millions in the US and world over in shock, disgruntled and wondering how did Donald Trump do it and what lies ahead?

Donald Trump is the first reality TV star to win the nomination for president of a major political party, the first also to spend part of his campaign denying sexual assault allegations; he is also the oldest person in history to be elected the US president at 70. Who would have thought that a man that was publicly rude, spoke anyhow to people, who had the media against him – CNN can win an election in the US? I almost also had doubts, at a point I could bet that Hillary would win. I felt Trump has gone too far, I was wrong. Against all odds, buried in my mind was an assurance that Donald Trump is not a fool.

Donald Trump started his campaign with A SINGLE MESSAGE – copied from the Ronald Reagan’s promise to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN; with those four words this man was able to capture the timid and bold, the optimism and pessimism. The slogan harks back to a supposed golden age of greatness that was lost and then promise to restore. There was nothing profound from his rival Hillary Clinton’s website manifesto.
continue this article: http://dapsdiary.com/donald-trump/
Re: How Trump Won The US Election Despite Going Against The Media by Bollove: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2016
What happened in America is PURE POLITICS OVER PURE BUSINESS ....
BUSINESS floors POLITICS IN USA

(1) (Reply)

I Need Bitcoin / Want To Do Classifieds Businesses With Less Investment? / Mercedes's Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.