Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Dolce And Gabbana Makes Hijabs High Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dolce And Gabbana Makes Hijabs High Fashion (668 Views)

Wizkid, Naomi Campbell Walk Dolce And Gabbana Runway / Video!!!!wizkid Walk On Dolce And Gabbana Runway With Naomi Campbell In Milan / Wizkid Makes His Fashion Debut With Dolce and Gabbana, Tinie Tempah features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dolce And Gabbana Makes Hijabs High Fashion by keepuplivenews: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Italian designer label Dolce & Gabbana has launched their very first abaya and hijab collection. The brand is well known for their outlandish advertising campaigns with beautiful families and groups of all ages having a great time. Their latest collection nods to their Muslim buyers with a range of abayas and hijabs.
The collection comes in neutral colours like black, white and beige with intricate lace and flower prints – basically it’s chic, very Dolce Vita – Dolce & Gabbana style. This chicness does seem to still come with your typical Eurocentric model though.
see more picture on http://m.keepuplive.com/fetchnews.php?passkey=TRUE%20LOVES%20Dolce%20and%20Gabbana%20makes%20hijabs%20high%20fashion

Re: Dolce And Gabbana Makes Hijabs High Fashion by domopps(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
How much?

Cheeeers

(1) (Reply)

It’s Riddle Time: I Appear To Be Real But I’m Not, What Am I? / Divalukky Unveils Its Edgy & Classy Collection - ''something Fancy'' / Photos Of Nigerian Celebrities At The #AMVCA2017 Award Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.