Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

See The Free Web Hosting Features That's Better Than Some Nigerian Premium Plans - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Free Web Hosting Features That's Better Than Some Nigerian Premium Plans (451 Views)

Another One That's Better Than Forsage / 1 Dollar Hosting Features – You Better Check What Will You Get / 1 Dollar Hosting Features – You Better Check What Will You Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Free Web Hosting Features That's Better Than Some Nigerian Premium Plans by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
HOSTINGER is modern hosting company with windows 8 interface Cpanel. This company first launched free hosting in India and now it give in UK also you see in open link and select your country domain.
What I like in this hosting company is the design of cpanel and easy to use.
With Referral program you may easily earn 100 or more per day.

Here are some of the free hosting features.

2,000 MB Disk space
100Gb Data Transfer
Unlimited Domain
Website Builder
Email Features
No Ads Windows 8 CPANEL
Php, Mysql Php My Admin
More Domain Features

Meanwhile it also has some limitations and restrictions.

2 mySQL database per account
2 Email accounts per account
Only 2 FTP accounts are allowed
2 Sub domains per account

The worst is that the free service is not available for Nigerians but I'm using it for free .
I will also teach you how to use it for free. First of all, in other to use it.. You must hide your IP address. You can do that by downloading a VPN. I used Hot-spot Shield for Android on registration. You use any other app that can hide IP address.

(1) (Reply)

Plus234.com.ng Launches Nigeria Business Directory / Please Help Gtbank Has Debited My Account Into The Red / Confusion In Borno As Nigeria Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Go On Rampage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.