Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America (3686 Views)

Melania Trump: Cardi B Shares Naked Photo Of US First Lady / Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by missjo(f): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2016

Melania is Donald Trump's third wife. The former Melania Knauss started dating Donald Trump in 1998, married him in 2005 and gave birth to their son, Barron, the following year.
Before Melania, Donald was married for a few years in the 1990s to Marla Maples, a television personality, former beauty queen and mother to Trump's youngest daughter Tiffany. Marla and Donald met while the businessman was still with his first wife, Czechoslovakian Ivana Zelnickova, who he had married in 1977. Ivana and Donald have three children together – Ivanka , Eric and eldest child Donald Trump Jr, who, at 38, is eight years younger than his stepmother Melania.

The Clintons went to the wedding between Donald Trump and his current wife.

Bill and Hillary Clinton were among the 350 guests when Melania and Donald tied the knot at the groom's landmark Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida. According to GQ, the bride wore a $100,000 Dior dress with 1,500 crystals, which took a "legendary" 550 hours to make. It had a 13ft train and the bride wore a 16ft veil.

Melania Trump grew up in communist Yugoslavia and speaks five languages - Slovenian, English, French, Serbian and German, if you want to know. That linguistic prowess could come in handy at White House functions, but it has been suggested her thick accent is the reason she makes few public speeches alongside her immigrant-bashing husband.
Melania was raised away from the glamour of New York high society in a concrete tower block in then Yugoslavia during the rule of Marshal Josip Tito. Now that her husband has become president, Melania is set to become the first first-lady to be born in a communist nation and only the second to be born abroad, after Louisa Adams, the English wife of sixth president of the United States John Quincy, who served from 1825 to 1829.

SHE IS THE ONLY FIRST LADY TO HAVE POSED NUDE.
Three years before she met Donald Trump, Melania posed nude for a French men's monthly magazine. The "bombshell" photo set, obtained by the New York Post, shows her lying naked in a bed alongside Scandinavian model Emma Eriksson.
She supports her husband's hardline stance on immigration. Although it's not surprising for a candidate's wife to back her husband's policies, some were taken aback by Melania's enthusiasm for the Republican's tough rhetoric on migrants, having immigrated to the US herself.
"I follow the law," she told an MSNBC interviewer. "I never thought to stay here without papers."
She was equally unfazed when pressed about Donald's comments on "criminals" crossing the border into the US. "I don't feel he insulted the Mexicans," she said. "He said 'illegal immigrants'."

But she does wish Donald would 'act more presidential'.
During a rally in Arizona, Donald told the crowd both his wife and his eldest daughter, Ivanka, don't entirely approve of his behaviour. "My wife and my daughter said to me, 'Act presidential. Act presidential,'" he said.
Asked about what habit she would like to see her husband give up, Melania didn't have to ponder her answer for long. "The tweeting," she said.

As far back as 2000, Melania told the New York Times that if she were ever first lady, she would be "very traditional – like Betty Ford or Jackie Kennedy".
Even though her husband has won the presidency, Melania is the "real winner", says Celia Walden at the
Daily Telegraph. "After all, the American dream Melania's been living for two decades now will just keep on getting better."

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by missjo(f): 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by Donexy16(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
Funny president..... Funny wife....funny past livestyles....
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by omonighoblessing(f): 12:16am On Nov 11, 2016
undecided

ok

what next
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by eezeribe(m): 4:48am On Nov 11, 2016
Former OLOSHO
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by Kingsley10000: 5:43am On Nov 11, 2016
she has got the swag.....unlike that former gay president(obama)
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by missvera(f): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Ok
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by missjo(f): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
eezeribe:
Former OLOSHO
Former *whatever* turned first lady is a big promotion cheesy
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by missjo(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
omonighoblessing:
undecided

ok

what next
You saw it here first, that's what is next. grin
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by omonighoblessing(f): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
missjo:
You saw it here first, that's what is next. grin
lol....ok oo
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by englishmart(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
I learnt she's a IndecentStar

1 Like

Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by missjo(f): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
englishmart:
I learnt she's a IndecentStar
I'm not sure about that. She was a model who has done nude photoshoots
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by LesbianBoy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2016
From olosho to first lady!

Na Godwin!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by Fkforyou(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
I can't believe I'm going to say this....but I like this woman. Maybe it's because of the way she backs her husband I don't know, but I like her, Olosho or Not. Donald Trump might have seen something in her.
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Trump, if your hard stance was before you, you wife will not be a US citizen today!!!

Many will not leave their countries if this are good

Prevent drugs from entering but let genuine people who seeks greener pastures be!!!

To prevent cases such as this!

Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by missjo(f): 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Trump, if your hard stance was before you, you wife will not be a US citizen today!!!

Many will not leave their countries if this are good

Prevent drugs from entering but let genuine people who seeks greener pastures be!!!

To prevent cases such as this!
Not trying to make light of the sad situation with the bodies of the child and father that washed shore,but i believe Melania didn't try to enter the US illegally.
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2019
missjo:

Not trying to make light of the sad situation with the bodies of the child and father that washed shore,but i believe Melania didn't try to enter the US illegally.
My point exactly is that people are in search of good living, just like his wife, if the US can cater for them as they have being doing over the years, he should consider those people

It's a pity that so many people will be displaced. Where do they start from?
Re: This Is Melania Trump, The Incoming First Lady Of The United States Of America by missjo(f): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

My point exactly is that people are in search of good living, just like his wife, if the US can cater for them as they have being doing over the years, he should consider those people

Fair point

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fans Reacts To Justin Bieber's Shirtless Selfie / Wizkid's Son Vs Destiny Boy - Dance Competition [ Shaku Shaku ] / Falz Raises Alarm After Drinking Squirt In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.