Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues (3437 Views)

I Just Got The GIONEE M6 And I'm Disappointed / Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by booblacain(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2016
I'm really interested in this phone, mainly because of it's battery life and durability. Please if you have used this phone for a while I would like to know if you have had issues concerning over heating and lagging, especially if you've been a heavy user. These are common complaints I have heard about this phone.
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Archangels1: 12:44am On Nov 11, 2016
heating... sometimes when I over use it for games but I guess its so for other phones too. the ba3 Is pretty awesome. the only thing I find off about d phone is d primary camera. I think dey could have done better but its not bad. I just feel its not as sharp as I want it to b. but it most times depend on the lightning. the front camera is awesome.
and d phone doesn't lag.

I recommend it

1 Like

Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Akamo5(m): 1:07am On Nov 11, 2016
as for me, I will say I av no complaints about the phone...I am a heavy user and it doesn't lag nor heat up. I av been using it since April 4th and it is still good to go. it fell down severely without any damage on it.see my primary camera picture under a bright weather

I recommend it

1 Like

Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by masterP042(m): 2:48am On Nov 11, 2016
It's a nice phone, but the design and weight ain't encouraging
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Toyorsih(m): 6:00am On Nov 11, 2016
It lags alot bro.... Then it overheats as well..... My experience with it
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by karrhen: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Toyorsih:
How do u use your phone? M5mini does not lag
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by booblacain(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Archangels1:
heating... sometimes when I over use it for games but I guess its so for other phones too. the ba3 Is pretty awesome. the only thing I find off about d phone is d primary camera. I think dey could have done better but its not bad. I just feel its not as sharp as I want it to b. but it most times depend on the lightning. the front camera is awesome.
and d phone doesn't lag.

I recommend it
thanks a lot bro. How severe is the heating,is it mild or it gets very hot?
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by booblacain(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Akamo5:
as for me, I will say I av no complaints about the phone...I am a heavy user and it doesn't lag nor heat up. I av been using it since April 4th and it is still good to go. it fell down severely without any damage on it.see my primary camera picture under a bright weather

I recommend it

That is really clear. When you say heavy user do you mean you use it on heavy gaming. Read that it freezes up on heavy apps like instagram and facebook. Do you use these apps a lot?
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by booblacain(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2016
Toyorsih:

Thanks bro. Please can you do a bit of expansiation on this. Like what particular apps does it lag and over heat on. Thanks again.

I want to decide on this this morning.
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by peeguy(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2016
One of the hings that cause phones to lag or overheat is charging while using the phone simultaneously
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Archangels1: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
booblacain:
thanks a lot bro. How severe is the heating,is it mild or it gets very hot?

not much. its mild.
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
karrhen:

Hey why the phone can't lag let say the truth bèore it say by itself
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Toyorsih(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
booblacain:

Thanks bro. Please can you do a bit of expansiation on this. Like what particular apps does it lag and over heat on. Thanks again.

I want to decide on this this morning.

Those three key at the down part of the phone sometimes can stop working for like 15minutes...
Sometime you will type and some keys will not respond..... Sometimes, the phone hangs and you have to remove the battery
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Toyorsih(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
karrhen:

Mine is not even up to two months and bro, I almost regret buying this phone..... Like it gives me prob
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Toyorsih:

Those three key at the down part of the phone sometimes can stop working for like 15minutes...
Sometime you will type and some keys will not respond..... Sometimes, the phone hangs and you have to remove the battery
This is what is it if take it to their customer service center you will be provoke mehn Gionee Rock Averagely
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by karrhen: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Toyorsih:

If you gave such problems y not go to Carlcare and stop giving yourself headache
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2016
karrhen:

If you gave such problems y not go to Carlcare and stop giving yourself headache
Gionee would disappoint him anyway that doesn't mean you shouldn't give a trial toyorsih
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by tafat: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2016
Hmm una no go learn from samsung wahala abi
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Jodesky(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2017
My Gionee m5 Mini battery does not reflect the discharge proccess. It could be stuck on say 93% for hours then it starts to drop rapidly to zero.
I bought it new less than two weeks and I havent worked on it.
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Toyorsih(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2017
Jodesky:
My Gionee m5 Mini battery does not reflect the discharge proccess. It could be stuck on say 93% for hours then it starts to drop rapidly to zero.

Just go and update your phone... The bug will be fixed
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Jodesky(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2017
Toyorsih:

Just go and update your phone... The bug will be fixed

Thanks, problem solved.

You are God-sent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Toyorsih(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2017
Jodesky:

Thanks, problem solved.

You are God-sent.

You are welcome bro
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by phemmi1: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Just got the phone for someone, I realized the main camera (supposedly 8mp) is very poor, I have compared to other phones that are also 8mp and the phones own is still the worst
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Krushblogger: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please what is the current price of brand new M5 MINI(pls mention ur state.....thanks
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Mekzmoney(m): 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jodesky:

Thanks, problem solved.
You are God-sent.
How did u update it? I tried buh couldn't.
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by dabigjoe6(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jodesky:
There's an OTA update for that on marshmallow
Re: Does The Gionee M5 Mini Still Have Lagging And Over Heating Issues by Millichamp(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Clean newly bought Gionee Marathon M5,
50k negotiable
6020mah battery,
Ikorodu, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Don't Throw Away That BB Yet / TECNO PHANTOM 8 UNBOXING AND FIRST IMPRESSION / How To Identify Blackberry Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.