Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination (40173 Views)

Davido And His Whole Crew Are Cool With Wizkid, Bloggers Are Devil - Aloma 30BG. / This Baby Is Too Big For A New Born-fans Come For Patoranking / Fan Faints As Tekno Miles Hit The Stage At Freetown, Sierra Leone (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by EWAagoyin(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

This is the greatest insult in the history of Nigerian music

All the songs this guy did was a hit and you wanna compare him to kids that sings Shoki and that guy that has only one song (Reekado)??

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

He has hit songs more than those little kids put together

How many hit songs does Olamide have ?? But this guy who started music in 2012 already have 11 hit songs

how many hits songs who get olamide. ... ogbeni gboju its like ur brain is an upcoming to

16 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Godprotectigbos(f): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2016
STUPID YORUBA AWARD ....WHAT THE HELL IS ARAMIDE

2 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by onomeasike: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2016
litaninja:
When it's cassava you're singing about....
What is wrong with singing about Cassava. Girls love cassava joor grin
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by ayindejimmy(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

You shouldn't be talking when adults are talking

This is 2016, who still drops albums ??

Nobody buys albums these days

They will just go on the internet and download it

Gone are the days when people sell hundreds of albums

Drake's view sold about 800 copies but was streamed for more than 3 billion times on Spotify

You're naturally dumb

Little girl, Use your brain

Where did you crawled from?!

Nobody drops album again?!

Do you know how many albums lamide had dropped
What about Beyonce, Kanye , they don't drop again?

BITTER TRUTH. NO BS

I don't know about everyone but all tekno's beat sound similar and his lyrics are incoherent.
It's just the dearth of good songs that's makin such artist popular

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by ekanDamie: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

All the songs this guy did was a hit and you wanna compare him to kids that sings Shoki and that guy that has only one song (Reekado)??

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

How many hit songs does Olamide have ?? But this guy who started music in 2012 already have 11 hit songs

Mr man, do u even know what a hit song is? d fact that u like a song does not make it a HIT. only duro was a hit in all DOS songs u mentioned

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by ajoskele(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Geraldyne:
I honestly think next rated z 4 artists,weda upcomin or nt,Without an album yet...so if he's thinks he's too big 4 it,he shud drop an album..afta hw many yrs
Check the grammer now.
Next Rated!
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by davibid: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2016
When we finally catch the organizers

angry

5 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by mubarak001(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2016
Noted, we will inform them of your reactions...it will change nothing though.
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Where did you crawled from?!

Nobody drops album again?!

Do you know how many album lamide had dropped
What about Beyonce, Kanye , they don't drop again?

How many copies did they sell ??

Sorry, i don't argue with kids who can't construct a readable English sentences
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by kingDELE(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

Jesus. Person wea dey do u no try atall.

11 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by elijahkayode(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by isan(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2016
Some people are stupid sha calling headies a yoruba award

2 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by iamdynamite(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2016
common am a big fan of tekno and i love all his songs but on these i think he goofed.......he doesn't have an album yet so there is no way he wont be considered for the next rated award....the year in view is from june 2015 to july 2016....and he might as well win the artist of the year next year. if he remains consistent.....

3 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by akpos247: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2016
onomeasike:

You and who should be honest? You better stick to your talent of making jokes, silly boy. Wizkid that took on the global musical stage and made Nigeria proud you want to compare to Tecno. Olodo

guy chill.wats up wit u.dats my opinion.must u insult me. Besides WizKids won DAT award due to international collaborations.let's come back to our home soil, remember headies is not an international award. how many hit single did wizkid release this year.
headies fuckup big time. how did dbanj emergency got so many nomination sef. guy talk true na

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Hardybattee45: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2016
akpos247:
let's b honest. tekno was even beta than wizkid dis year wit all his single
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by fergieboy: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Headies ain't stupid. They know why they put him in that category .. Even though that the only nomination he has. Meaning he will win next rated a hard of ycee and mr eazii

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by zcee: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2016
Ds one na yoruba ..Na phyno own dey vex me pass,wit all his hit songs,where connect ezege,e sure fo me dey?tecno tak heart ...no mind dose people jus forget daa award...continue to aim higher
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by deebrain(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2016
Confirmation that the once upon a time best awards platform has been compromised.

Next rated ke?

I was even thinking best song of the year or artist of the year.

This Buhari regime sef!
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by zcee: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2016
Wat is dbanj emergency,jagaban,regea blues doin dere...cha! Which one com b aramide nd brymo...headies God dey ooo
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by ayindejimmy(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

How many copies did they sell ??

Sorry, i don't argue with kids who can't construct a readable English sentences

You've missed the point.

The issue under discussion is dropping an album... Not whether it hit platinum or not

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2016
Alhaji don pass this level nah... Afonjas and their useless awards... TUFIAKWA My gee abeg no show face that day, we appreciate your work

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by onomeasike: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2016
akpos247:

guy chill.wats up wit u.dats my opinion.must u insult me. Besides WizKids won DAT award due to international collaborations.let's come back to our home soil, remember headies is not an international award. how many hit single did wizkid release this year.
headies fuckup big time. how did dbanj emergency got so many nomination sef. guy talk true na
Now you are talking. I am sorry about my harsh tone, no vex. The reason Tecno was placed in that category is because he's yet to release an album. What was he doing since 2012 that made him not to release album. Even Kiss Daniel has released an album so how come Tecno as a professional artiste doesn't know something as important as this in his trade? Emergency recieved massive airplay and fits his category and Wizkid did very well this year, I am surprised that you will draw comparison between Tecno and Wizkid, it is insulting.

4 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Gabbyraze(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2016
Its a pity people think d way they do. Like someone rightly said,its for artistes who hadn't made an album yet,yet another person is saying who buys album anymore? Well its too bad that music is in this current state where people judge it by the number of radio hits. Albums are what defines an artiste,let our Nigerian guys keep going to shows and performing one song all year round. Teckno pls be grateful for what you got and don't grumble.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by IPUNTTOPROFIT: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2016
OKorowanta:
Na pesin say make he start to reign di real reign for 2016?
The real reign hide since until dis year.
Just thank God say dem nominate u and u stand a chance of walking home with a brand new car worth over N3m.
Phyno has been churning out hits after hits for 3 years now,he hardly get nominations.
You hear say CONNECT win any award?
Abi e nor reign reach?
He deserve more awards than he has won BICOS he good die,
So Tekno calm down,some hit wonders have not been nominated talkless of win Grammy.
I Blame Glo for Introducing cheap data rates ,if not ,you would have had the privilege to compose this rubbish ...so you would compare a Teckno with Phyno in 2016 ....Receive No "6"
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by onomeasike: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Alhaji don pass this level nah... Afonjas and their useless awards... TUFIAKWA My gee abeg no show face that day, we appreciate your work
You don't even know if he will win sef because you guys are already demarketing the guy with silly comments like yours. Tecno was placed in the category because he's yet to release an album despite being around since 2012. Dropping singles in bits and pieces will win you endorsement not top musical awards. I am sure Alhaji has learnt a valuable lesson from this mistake.

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by BjDreamchaser(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

You shouldn't be talking when adults are talking

This is 2016, who still drops albums ??

Nobody buys albums these days

They will just go on the internet and download it

Gone are the days when people sell hundreds of albums

Drake's view sold about 800 copies but was streamed for more than 3 billion times on Spotify

You're naturally dumb

Little girl, Use your brain

Typical Ipob youth. So senseless and demented..

Comparing Olamide's hits with Tecno whose only hit song was DURO

Infact you deserve koboko!

7 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by IPUNTTOPROFIT: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Geraldyne:
I honestly think next rated z 4 artists,weda upcomin or nt,Without an album yet...so if he's thinks he's too big 4 it,he shud drop an album..afta hw many yrs
I think this ur comment is sensible enough...when patoranking won the award ...how many album did he drop ,when Sean tizzle won the same award the following year ,how did he drop any album ,Reekado banks won the award last year ...What album did he drop prior to that award ....so I feel the criteria also because of that

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by jaheymezz(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2016
What's doinq Dis one now??
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by demolinka(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2016
This year nominations, e get as e be. Was expecting to see Niniola, Mr 2kay get some spots, Jonny drille shoulda been in the next rated...

1 Like

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by modath(f): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Hallelujahs was a hit

Holiday was a hit

Dance was a hit

Onye n'ekwu was a hit

Anything was a hit

Wash was a hit

Tender was a hit

Duro was a hit

Wash was a hit

Pana was a hit

Diana was a hit

Now you are crossing into uncharted territory, Not only did you list wash 2x to arrive at 11, Only 5 or 6 can be classified as real Hits, the 10 may be popular but Hits is a different ball game...

As for Olamide comparison, i will just laugh & ask you to alert me when Tekno headlines his own concert, just 1, not 2, 3, 4,5 & not even do it back to back.... Tekno is good but Olamide? Haba.....wink

5 Likes

Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by IPUNTTOPROFIT: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2016
onomeasike:

You are the only one that has made sense. Every karimu wants to have a say on what they don't understand its technicality. Tecno has not produced a single album yet most of them don't know. I love Tecno but it was a big mistake on his part.
sad
Re: Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2016
akpos247:
let's b honest. tekno was even beta than wizkid dis year wit all his single
what are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface, Wizkid, Tekno, Timaya, Others Dazzle As Rumours VI Opens Softly In Style / Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.