Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ondo2016: What Is The Implication Of Buhari's Absense For APC, AD And PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo2016: What Is The Implication Of Buhari's Absense For APC, AD And PDP? (387 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / List Of Candidate Of PDP,APC,AD And Apda Ahead Of Osun 2018 / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo2016: What Is The Implication Of Buhari's Absense For APC, AD And PDP? by bond007i(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2016
it was reported that PMB will be present at the APC campaign launch for Akeredolu. But Not only was PMB absent, Tinubu, Osibanjo and Aregbesola were also conspicuously absent with only Osibanjo sending a representative.

Let's analyse what this can mean to the candidates for each party, especially Rotimi Akeredolu of APC and Olusegun Oke of AD as PDP are yet to be sure of who they will be fielding amidst court injunctions and impending appeals.

To me, its a huge blow for Akeredolu and it increases the chances of Olusola Oke of the AD to 'pull a Trump' in the polls come Nov 26.

Let's know your views and analysis of the current situation in the political terrain of Ondo state.

(1) (Reply)

Come Back Home If Trump Makes Life Difficult For You Audu Ogbeh Tells Nigerians / An Open Petition To The National Assembly - Change.org / Saraki: I Won’t Compromise N’assembly’s Position On $30bn External Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.