Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Who Are Nigerians?as Rep Vows To Protect Them From MMM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Nigerians?as Rep Vows To Protect Them From MMM (877 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days / Senate Vows To End LAUTECH Crisis As Saraki Meets Students / Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Nigerians?as Rep Vows To Protect Them From MMM by teegrams(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2016
Reading the Publication on Punch News Today,I marvel at the rash decision the House of Rep made against Promoters of MMM in Nigeria.As if that was not enough , Naij.com and other major blogs in Nigeria started moving fake News around.It is obvious these blogs owners are puppet under the government and would always scramble for bread under the masters table.

Now setting the record straight,The government (House of Rep) are funny in their decisions as this is the fastest decision made about an issue in the history of Nigeria.If you let me take you back,the issue of the girl child marriage,how long did it take the Rep to act,Issue of Ese Oruru vs Yunusa to mention a few,no rash decisions were made in the interest of Justice and Nigerians

If the Government (House of Rep) are really willing to sanitize and protect the interest of Nigerians from other Nigerians promoting MMM,they should start off from banning every betting shop on the street!

I mean Surebet,Nairabet,bet9ja ,baba ijebu and the rest of them....I will then accept that the government really are fighting the interest of Nigerians.

MMM states boldly on its website several warning ,that participant doing this are doing at their own risk ,which to me to a point is a good sense of humor and honesty.How many banks in Nigeria would tell me that?yet the news of merger would come up and the names of financial institution changed without prior notice to its customers,don't you think that makes us sick?I cant personally put my money in some banks now because of constant merging and changing of names.

I am not a promoter of MMM !I put my money in the so called wonder banks and my life has not remained the same.In the history of paying school fees,my Uncle gave a testimony ,this year marks the first when he didn't have to take loans from banks to pay for his child's school fees.People who can't go out shopping are now able to do that for their family.MMM is clearly bridging the gap between the lower class,middle class and upper class...now the Government are angrywhy??

My Neighbor bought himself an Invert er, now he doesn't have to depend on the sick PHCN wahala.He could do this from his initial 30% profit and referral bonus...What else can someone tell him not to invest more in this wonder bank??

I will briefly like to say this before closing this note,If MMM will fail in Nigeria,it all depends on the participant,that's we Nigerians.Our attitude towards giving and helping each other shouldn't change.Honesty and loyalty to the system will make it last .There is no central account...I repeat NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT so why would someone run away with your money??You can't get out money if you haven't put in one so dear Nigerians Let's Change the world and get Financially Free!
Source:http://rayoonline.com/nigeriansas-rep-vows-protect-mmm/

3 Likes

Re: Who Are Nigerians?as Rep Vows To Protect Them From MMM by kunlexy1759(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2016
It's ur money and so u are on ur own!
Re: Who Are Nigerians?as Rep Vows To Protect Them From MMM by orisa37: 10:39am On Nov 11, 2016
MMM is not Incorporated by CAMD. It is not a Registered Business Enterprise in Nigeria. MMM is not a Registered Trade Name in Nigeria. Even if it is a Business put together by EFCC, CBN OR SOME INFLUENTIAL POLITICIANS AND TREASURY LOOTERS WHO MAY WISH TO RESPREAD THEIR LOOTS TO UNSUSPECTING RECESSION STRICKEN PUBLIC, it is illegal for MMM to advertise for Public Funds anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Who Are Nigerians?as Rep Vows To Protect Them From MMM by Eastactivist: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
orisa37:
MMM is not Incorporated by CAMD. It is not a Registered Business Enterprise in Nigeria. MMM is not a Registered Trade Name in Nigeria. Even if it is a Business put together by EFCC, CBN OR SOME INFLUENTIAL POLITICIANS AND TREASURY LOOTERS WHO MAY WISH TO RESPREAD THEIR LOOTS TO UNSUSPECTING RECESSION STRICKEN PUBLIC, it is illegal for MMM to advertise for Public Funds anywhere in Nigeria.

But they didn't ask for your fund or the public..
Why are you now saying is illegal?
Re: Who Are Nigerians?as Rep Vows To Protect Them From MMM by TruthBishop(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
I am so ashamed of the evil Politician and criminal we have in the NAS. What have been their stand so far in the fight against corruption. Just becos they can not get MMM to give them bride and can also collect from the oppressed Nigerian, that is their fight here.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Nigerians?as Rep Vows To Protect Them From MMM by pussyphilia(m): 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
The attitude of Nigerian government toward this MMM shows the level of hatred the ruling class in Nigeria has for the average Nigerian. Any enterprise that's meant to bring succour to the poor masses has always been opposed by the government. How else can you explain the government's stance against this God sent establishment called MMM.

MMM is good and I urge every well meaning Nigerian to rise in support of it. I can attest to how good MMM is and I urge us all to guard the scheme jealously.

God bless MMM
Re: Who Are Nigerians?as Rep Vows To Protect Them From MMM by teegrams(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
let me enlighten you abit on how MMM works!MMM is not an incorporation or a public company seeking investors...The goal of MMM is to create a community where the users be of mutual help to each other.There is no central acc where money is deposited or someone that would take your money from you.You simply register,pledge to provide help with your spare money and wait for the system to match you with someone who needs that money,but bare in mind,that person has also put money into the system too so he cant run away with your money.So why not let the circle continue and lets see if the system would crash or not.
To the politicians fighting,its not their fault,before i started on the MMM crusade,i was also feeling unsecured and i understand that feeling,because MMM is simply making people who on a normal ground cant afford a good life do something productive and meaningful.Its bridging the gap between the poor and the rich so its normal for the threat to accrue.I have seen guys who hustle in Computer village now bold Car owners and Shop Owners so what are we talking about.
orisa37:
Re: Who Are Nigerians?as Rep Vows To Protect Them From MMM by loopmangoat(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
The house of frauds have no job
Those fools should be burnt

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw In Kuje Prison – Femi Fani-kayode Writes After Release From EFCC / A Petition Against Jungle Justice In Nigeria, Please Join Us / Fayose At It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.