Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

You Don't Need Experience To Get Jobs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Don't Need Experience To Get Jobs (507 Views)

Why Do Graduate Engineers Find It Hard To Get Jobs? / Help!!! Need experience from anyone who had worked at AIICO Plc / What To Do When You Dont Have Any Experience To Put On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Need Experience To Get Jobs by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2016
If Donald Trump can win the US elections with no political experience whatsoever, you don't need experience to get jobs.

The highest position in the world will soon be occupied by a business man and entertainer, be inspired!

The next time you are writing a cover letter you should state this to your future employer, it's very likely you will get the job because experience is not needed for any job, be inspired by Trump's win!

Re: You Don't Need Experience To Get Jobs by Pakarani94(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2016
Or you meant- you don't need "corresponding" experience to get a job.
Last time I checked, Trump is a magnate with a lot of business "experience"..
Re: You Don't Need Experience To Get Jobs by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pakarani94:
Or you meant- you don't need "corresponding" experience to get a job.
Last time I checked, Trump is a magnate with a lot of business "experience"..

We are not talking about business experience but political. He has none whatsoever yet he is now the president of the most powerful country I'm the world. If Trump can do this, then I'm sure we all can

Start sending those CVs you might be another Trump in the making. Be inspired!

(1) (Reply)

Ten Mistakes You Must Avoid In Your CV / Quick Job For An MBA Holder Or MBA Student / Horse Doing Road Safety In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.