Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Experience With Bulksms- The Silent Money Maker - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With Bulksms- The Silent Money Maker (544 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / "My Experience As A Taxify Driver In Abuja" / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Bulksms- The Silent Money Maker by wealth4us: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2016
Hi,
Im here to share my experience on this business which ive been doing for some years now and is making me money and which anyone here might be thinking of going into. Bulksms is a money making business that can be done part-time or full-time and it keeps making you money. I do it part-time and it makes me and average of N100,000 per month and Sometimes i make more than that aside my other businesses.

Bulksms simply defined is sending same sms to many recipients number at the same time via an internet platform (computer or phone) of your own or any other bulksms sending website you might have account on at a cheaper price and much more covenient than sending via your mobile phone

Bulksms is a volume business i.e the more volume you send the more the money you make. Though the profit on bulksms is low but the volume you send is where the money is. And statistics show that about 100 million sms are sent every month in nigeria in the form of announce of programs, invitations, account balance alerts, results e.t.c.

I guess why most people ignore this business in nigeria is because of the "kobo/naira" profit but there is a quote that says " little drops makes the ocean" and this is a true saying. Imagine you making just N1 on 100,000 sms per month (at the worst). that sums up to N1.2m per year and i know people who far much more than this N1.2m in a year on this bulksms business. Now how many of us are earning up to this in our 8am -6pm work per month. I guess this business is worth looking into.

If you will like to start right away, you can visit our website on www.socheapsms.com and become one of our resellers with your website up in 60secs. Or visit www.extracheapsms.com and just creat an account to start using our platform to send Bulksms.

I will be here to answer any question to help anybody start this business. Also contributions from other people with bulksms experience are welcome. Lets help one another please.
Re: My Experience With Bulksms- The Silent Money Maker by wealth4us: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
This is a stress free business anybody with internet connection can do. Another time we will be looking at bulksms marketing. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why 2016 Black Friday May Fail In Nigeria / Make Your Toons, Animated Video, Logos And Banner (2d&3d) / Real Issue About MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.